Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Not trying to do the armchair psychology thing here, but Trump’s latest WSJ interview is, um, not exactly inspiring me with confidence about his mental abilities:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/transcr...nal-1515715481
    Two words: Stable Genius.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Man. That guy. What an embarrassment.

Comment

• Alledged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Why would anyone want to leave that sh*thole?
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Man. That guy. What an embarrassment.
              Barack Obama says David Cameron allowed Libya to become a 's*** show'

Yeah, you can say that again.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                [ATTACH]8500[/ATTACH]
                Nice Trump campaign poster. His base I'm sure loves this stuff.

Comment

Like clockwork.

#whataboutobama
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Like clockwork.

#whataboutobama
                    Will you explain to Ted, it's not that Trump said "shit", it's that he used that to describe countries where non-white people come from, and save him from his weird OCD thing?

Comment

• Great... President Vicente Fox has a new swear word to use thanks to Drumpf.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Here's what the Libertarian Party thinks about Trump's immigration ideas.

https://www.lp.org/dhs-announces-pla...born-children/

“The deportation of hundreds of thousands of Salvadorans — as well as Sudanese, Nicaraguans, Haitians, and Hondurans — is objectionable on multiple levels,” said Libertarian National Committee Chair and Phoenix, Ariz., mayoral candidate Nicholas Sarwark. “Salvadorans are exceptionally well-integrated into American society, with 85 percent speaking some English and 48 percent speaking English very well or exclusively. Their labor force participation rate is 88 percent compared to the U.S. average of 63 percent, and 45,000 Salvadoran TPS holders have mortgages. They are not part of the problem of welfare dependency. They are part of the solution. People who are obviously contributing members of society should be welcomed with open arms.

The U.S. economy suffered not at all from our acceptance of the huddled masses yearning to breathe free. Immigrants made this country great in the first place, and they continue to do so today. We need to move in the direction of more open, legal immigration, not in the direction of militarized borders fit only for a police state.

“The entire debate about immigration results from a misapplied concept of property rights,” said Sarwark. “When we refer to ‘my car, my clothes, or my toothpaste,’ few would argue that the word ‘my’ does not imply a property right. But we also use the word ‘my’ in the context of ‘my street, my neighborhood, and my country.’ We obviously don’t have a property right in the entire country, but opponents of immigration use arguments that imply we all do have a collective right to our country — and, therefore, a right to exclude foreigners. We don’t. We each have an individual moral right to hire, do business with, or sell a house to any willing person from anywhere. We also have the moral obligation not to interfere with our neighbor’s right to do or not do the same.”

The issue of immigration has been obscured by layers of cynical campaign rhetoric, but it comes down to whether individual liberty applies only to native-born Americans or to everyone. If freedom works for us — and it does — what possible moral reason do we have to say it applies to people born in San Diego, but not to those born inches away in Tijuana?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Like clockwork.

#whataboutobama
                          I'll let the Presidente handle this one...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Will you explain to Ted, it's not that Trump said "shit", it's that he used that to describe countries where non-white people come from, and save him from his weird OCD thing?
                            It's all fake news, Frank... Drumpf says so:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It's all fake news, Frank... Drumpf says so:

sadly the fox led sheep might believe the Dumpster's lies again.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                Are you sure you want to go down that path?
                                I already went down that path. If you don't look at non existent dental care, packs of feral dogs roaming the streets and lack of sanitation that the industrialized world worked out over 100 years ago, I suppose one would disagree with the shithole characterization. Also, I'm not saying this about Singapore, Japan or even places like Costa Rica. I am saying it about Brazil which apparently doesn't know how to chlorinate a pool and allows rent a cops at gas stations to hold up Olympic Athletes at gun point and then turns it into an international incident when the same athletes, who were just robbed, try to get out of the country.

It's also the exact thing that people in New York and LA have been saying about "flyover country" for years now. Both New Yorkers and Trump are not entirely incorrect on the characterization. Although I think New Yorkers have a far more expansive view of what a shithole is, because while New York in the summer smells like its reality - thousands of hobos.using the steeets and subway stations as their personal toilets - Salt Lake City to them is the shithole.

While taking it as a given that it's completely inappropriate for a President to say this about foreign countries, particularly one like Haiti that stood with his decision to move the embassy to Jerusalem, the far worse aspect of what he said was the inference that people from those countries have a taint to them. In particular, knowing the Indian kids at my high school and how highly they achieved in school and in the rest of their lives, I have absolutely no clue why anyone would want to keep them out.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X