Page 221 of 278 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,630 of 8340

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

He's such a buffoon.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Laying the groundwork to justify backing away from the tariffs?

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Maybe. I'm sure he had no idea how much pushback he'd get on this from Congressional Republicans. Maybe now he'll try to walk it back until the next time he talks to Stephen Miller or Steve Bannon.

I seriously hope so.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I seriously hope so.
    I’m waiting for Uncle Talter to tell us how this is all normal or how Killary is worse.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    I’m waiting for Uncle Talter to tell us how this is all normal or how Killary is worse.
    UT is on vacay. In a very cool spot.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

What about his bot?

Antarctica?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    What about his bot?
    The bot is apparently on vacay too!

The bot is apparently on vacay too!
    Cool. He's been making that thing work pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    Antarctica?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Russia?

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

I’ve always wanted to see Norway!
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Maybe. I'm sure he had no idea how much pushback he'd get on this from Congressional Republicans. Maybe now he'll try to walk it back until the next time he talks to Stephen Miller or Steve Bannon.
    This one is on Wilbur Ross and Peter Navarro.

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    See my last post in this thread in response to the article that BlueK posted. The trade deficit exists in part because of overconsumption, both by the US government and by US consumers. This country has been living beyond its means for decades.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

So Jared is off to Mexico. Makes sense. Nothing we ever do with Mexico is Top Secret.

Kushner heads to Mexico following Trump-Peña Nieto dispute

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    See my last post in this thread in response to the article that BlueK posted. The trade deficit exists in part because of overconsumption, both by the US government and by US consumers. This country has been living beyond its means for decades.
    I can't disagree with that.

This one is on Wilbur Ross and Peter Navarro.
    Yes, but while Ross looks at it from the traditional, blue-collar, protectionist angle, the isolationist "nationalist" philosophy followed by Miller and Bannon is right in line with that side for many of the same reasons as well as a few others.
    Last edited by BlueK; 03-07-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

I'm very interested in how the tariffs debate works out, esp. with the bill Jeff Flake is introducing to overturn them. A bit of historical irony that an LDS senator is introducing anti-tariff legislation. I wonder if Apostle Reed Smoot would side with Trump.

I'm also wondering if Trump and Un, possessors of perhaps the two worst hairstyles among world leaders, will exchange tonsure tips.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

I think it's honestly weird AF how Trumpers have fetishized Hillary. I'm certainly not thinking about her at all and haven't since November 2016. It's all Donald Trump and his fans can think about.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    I think it's honestly weird AF how Trumpers have fetishized Hillary. I'm certainly not thinking about her at all and haven't since November 2016. It's all Donald Trump and his fans can think about.
    #whatabouthillary

Philosopher of Men Sleeping in EQ's Avatar

#trumpers#projection
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

When it comes to the President Trump administration this is one of many weird things, but in modern politics there is a growing trend to vote against rather than vote for so my advice is sit back and enjoy the trend as it will increase with each successive President.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Quote Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    When it comes to the President Trump administration this is one of many weird things, but in modern politics there is a growing trend to vote against rather than vote for so my advice is sit back and enjoy the trend as it will increase with each successive President.
    In November I think the Republicans are the party that gets on the losing end of this vote against trend. And rightly so, IMO. Trump is trying hard to bust every democratic norm there is and the GOP in Congress are just letting him do it against their better judgment. Maybe Mitt will help restore the GOP's dignity.
    Last edited by BlueK; 03-12-2018 at 08:49 AM.

In November I think the Republicans are the party that gets on the losing end of this vote against trend. And rightly so, IMO. Trump is trying hard to bust every democratic norm there is and the GOP in Congress are just letting him do it against their better judgment. Maybe Mitt will help restore the GOP's dignity.
    I agree that the Democrats will have a wave victory. That will be a trend as well.

I think Trump's coalition will be similar to Obama's in that I think it cares more about Trump than it does real government, so don't yet count him out of office. Republicans will survive Trump because they only will need the Democrats in power to find their groove, just as Democrats survived the cratering that happened under Obama.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Quote Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    I agree that the Democrats will have a wave victory. That will be a trend as well.

I think Trump's coalition will be similar to Obama's in that I think it cares more about Trump than it does real government, so don't yet count him out of office. Republicans will survive Trump because they only will need the Democrats in power to find their groove, just as Democrats survived the cratering that happened under Obama.
    Yeah, I agree.

It's all about justification. It's much easier to justify voting for the guy if you believe that the other choice was even worse.

Now the nation gets to debate the question, "Are there dick pics from the president?"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

So happy the nation rolled the dice on Trump to keep Hillary out of office. And yeah, I know there's probably dick pics from Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Now the nation gets to debate the question, "Are there dick pics from the president?"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_tw_ma
    Is "the nation" talking about this? or just those with prurient interests?

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    So happy the nation rolled the dice on Trump to keep Hillary out of office. And yeah, I know there's probably dick pics from Bill.
    Ms. Clinton would have won if America only consisted of Seattle, San Fran, NYC, DC, and other "places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, and moving forward". Maybe the third time's a charm?

surely her only argument can’t be that because trump didn’t personally put pen to paper, the nda is invalid....?
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.