Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly might resign today. Trump is becoming an existential threat to the republic at this rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Kelly might resign today. Trump is becoming an existential threat to the republic at this rate.
      trump just said kelly is 100% safe after meetings today. who the hell knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        trump just said kelly is 100% safe after meetings today. who the hell knows.
        Which in Trump lingo means he's fired on Monday, maybe over the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Good god, they are talking about John Bolton replacing him. Trump is so shitty.
          Is this for real?! Bolton is absolutely terrible.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Is James Comey working a "tell all" book?... I can't wait to read it!

Especially the part about him reopening the Hillary Clinton email investigation just before the election.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Is James Comey working a "tell all" book?... I can't wait to read it!

Especially the part about him reopening the Hillary Clinton email investigation just before the election.

This thread is about trump dude. create a thread about hillary if you want to talk about her emails

Comment

• Trump putting the official sanction on the death penalty for drug dealers. MAGA, just like Duterte does MAPA.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Trump's tweet that firing McCabe was a "great day for democracy":

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/18/opini...lah/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    Trump putting the official sanction on the death penalty for drug dealers. MAGA, just like Duterte does MAPA.
                    Libertarian Ted is cool with this I’m sure. Something something both parties are bad and the same.

Comment

• Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together.

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room."
                      [...]
                      http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden...ry?id=53897309

I miss Biden hanging out at the white house...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hahahaha! And of course Trump can't resist the bait.

What a badass!
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Apparently, this is what Biden said that triggered Trump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.bb541e7d3e62

“A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, ‘I can grab a woman anywhere, and she likes it,’ ” Biden said during a speech at the University of Miami, according to ABC News. “They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said ‘no.’ I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.’ ”

“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life,” Biden continued. “I’m a pretty [darn] good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest SOB in the room.”

Biden would kill him. Trump grew up with a silver spoon and nannies. Probably never been in a fight in his life.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Hahahaha! And of course Trump can't resist the bait.

What a badass!
                            That is awesome.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together.

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room."
                              [...]
                              http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden...ry?id=53897309

I miss Biden hanging out at the white house...

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Apparently, this is what Biden said that triggered Trump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.bb541e7d3e62

Biden would kill him. Trump grew up with a silver spoon and nannies. Probably never been in a fight in his life.
                              Hmmmmm.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• McMaster out and Bolton in. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/22/hr-m...g-sources.html

I find this more troubling than any of the Russian stuff. Bolton is a whacko.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X