Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post

Commando Uncle Ted

LOL it's not just that Commando isn't a real fan of history and history books, but I guarantee he cheers against history and history books! Like if he were a millionaire of rats asses he wouldn't even give one to history or history books. Solid diss.
    I gotta write that one down somewhere.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• this might be the first compliment i've ever paid that piece of trash we call a president, but the fast food idea for those football players is pretty cool - or at the very least, funny.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Yeah, if it was the dems in charge the team would most likely be eating a big bunch of nothing burgers.

BTW, what happen with that NYTimes "BOMBSHELL" report? When do the impeachment hearings start? I can't wait for that cool cat Pence to be president!
        you're too easily offended. It was a funny jab at the absurdity of the billionaire president bragging about paying for food from McDonalds which he did because of a government shutdown he wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          this might be the first compliment i've ever paid that piece of trash we call a president, but the fast food idea for those football players is pretty cool - or at the very least, funny.
          It was funny and I love how it quickly became a partisan issue on twitter. Dems getting upset because Trump did it and its gauche, unhealthy, and whatever. The Trump people talking about how Dems are out of touch with real America and blah blah blah.

But it does remind me of the horrible time after Utah Senator Mitt Romney lost to President Obama. As is customary, the winner hosted the loser for a light lunch and visit that occurred on Nov. 29, 2012. After visiting the White House Mitt needed some comfort food so stopped by the McDo for a McFlurry. If it's good enough for Mitt, it's good enough for the Clemson players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Good one.

I'm confident Obama, Romney, George W., or Ross Perot would have at least treated them to a meal. I mean here they are one of the only sports teams to actually show up and this is what they get? Big Macs and Whoppers. I'm starting to think the Warriors knew something we didn't.
            Don't worry Commandude.... WaPo will get to the bottom of this!

#MickeyDsGate

Yeah, Obama'er knew how to cater the party!

1bvw890wtla21.jpg
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              you're too easily offended. It was a funny jab at the absurdity of the billionaire president bragging about paying for food from McDonalds which he did because of a government shutdown he wanted.
              Yeah, Drumpf does offend me from time to time... I would rather have the no nonsense Pence running the show. He would just had his dear wife whip up some rice crispy snacks and koolaide for the players. The Dems need to impeach the MF'er already like they promised.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Don't worry Commandude.... WaPo will get to the bottom of this!

#MickeyDsGate

Yeah, Obama'er knew how to cater the party!

[ATTACH]9328[/ATTACH]
                Obama'er wasted so much money on fast food from Chicago and NOBODY is talking about it!

Comment

He would just had his dear wife whip up some rice crispy snacks and koolaide for the players. .
                  That'd be lit. I bet she'd use Clemson colors for the funfetti.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    It was funny and I love how it quickly became a partisan issue on twitter. Dems getting upset because Trump did it and its gauche, unhealthy, and whatever. The Trump people talking about how Dems are out of touch with real America and blah blah blah.

But it does remind me of the horrible time after Utah Senator Mitt Romney lost to President Obama. As is customary, the winner hosted the loser for a light lunch and visit that occurred on Nov. 29, 2012. After visiting the White House Mitt needed some comfort food so stopped by the McDo for a McFlurry. If it's good enough for Mitt, it's good enough for the Clemson players.

I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• To blunt shutdown’s impact, Trump administration calls nearly 50,000 back to work, unpaid

Coward.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Mitch McConnell can end this today if he wanted. I don't think he personally cares that much about a wall anyway. Stupid.

The red line of disapproval continuing to go up is what is hopefully probably going to force it to end.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
                        Last edited by BlueK; 01-16-2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• They are getting paid... just not until the government gets its crap together.

Reminds me when I worked as a contractor. I had to wait 90 to 120 days to get paid. The government was the worst: Net 120.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            Mitch McConnell can end this today if he wanted. I don't think he personally cares that much about a wall anyway. Stupid.

The red line of disapproval continuing to go up is what is hopefully probably going to force it to end.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
                            Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer can end this today if they wanted. They would rather be hanging out at the beach with their lobbyist friends and don't care about border security like they did not so long ago.

Meanwhile back in Spanish Fork...

Police: Suspected narcotics dealer arrested in Spanish Fork; more than $850K worth of drugs found in vehicle
                            [...]
                            Utah County Major Crimes detectives also contacted Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, who stated Lopez had contacts in Sinaloa, Mexico, and had violated re-entry to the county eight times, the report added.
                            https://www.ksl.com/article/46468632...und-in-vehicle

What is the odds he will make it nine?
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer can end this today if they wanted.
                              It's clear that Chuck and Nancy don't want to! Anybody who says otherwise is willfully blind!

Comment

Meanwhile back in Spanish Fork...

https://www.ksl.com/article/46468632...und-in-vehicle

What is the odds he will make it nine?
                                Odds are zero if he had to get past a slat steel barrier!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X