Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    There is no way anyone could possibly argue with this! Very well done, Uncle Ted! If someone opposes a border wall then they also oppose prison walls. Can't have it both ways.
    I enjoyed his little Reagan meme about the Berlin Wall. Clearly the East Germans and Soviets built that to keep the west Germans out. And it worked! No one from the west wanted to move in there when they saw it!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      There is no way anyone could possibly argue with this! Very well done, Uncle Ted! If someone opposes a border wall then they also oppose prison walls. Can't have it both ways.
      Lol.

This is a super interesting discussion.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Is this actually just a ploy by Trump to give himself an excuse to take the "national emergency" route in an attempt to grab more executive power over this and other things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          lol so does this dipshit "Ron Paul" you speak of think immigrants get free education, automatic citizenship, food stamps and social security? Maybe don't listen to that guy.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• If you start with the premise that Trump's objective is to keep America as white as possible for as long as possible, what he's wanting to do with immigration policy seems to follow logically from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              I enjoyed his little Reagan meme about the Berlin Wall. Clearly the East Germans and Soviets built that to keep the west Germans out. And it worked! No one from the west wanted to move in there when they saw it!
              Ted citing Reagan memes and being ok with Trump’s station as Putin’s official rentboy is fun and consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                lol so does this dipshit "Ron Paul" you speak of think immigrants get free education, automatic citizenship, food stamps and social security? Maybe don't listen to that guy.
                Oh, illegal immigrants don't get a free education?... please let the schools know so they can kick them out.

The U.S. Census Bureau just released 2008 figures showing the national average total per-pupil funding from all revenue sources was $12,028. Although estimates of the number of school-age children of illegal immigrants don’t separate those attending public vs. private schools, it’s reasonable to assume that nearly all attend public schools since most come from lower-income families. Therefore, if one multiplies $12,028 by the roughly 3.7 million students with illegal-immigrant parents, then one gets a national total funding cost of $44.5 billion.
                https://www.ajc.com/news/opinion/edu...dowmSvgX9C4TM/

Maybe the government will recoup its investment in educating illegal immigrants. Maybe not.

The dems have not only flipped-flopped with their stance on immigration but most likely lost the last presidential race because of it. It seems the Dems are the dipshits, Amigo. Of course, you are not a fan of history or history books so you most likely don't give a rat's ass.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  If you start with the premise that Trump's objective is to keep America as white as possible for as long as possible, what he's wanting to do with immigration policy seems to follow logically from that.
                  Yeah, but you can't just "start" with that premise. I know you think that, but its not written in stone.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Yeah, but you can't just "start" with that premise. I know you think that, but its not written in stone.
                    But let's just say hypothetically that's how Trump thought. Then everything he's been doing really fits in with that idea quite well. I mean there is a reason he's immensely popular with the white nationalist crowd.

Comment

It they are a waste of money then there is no reason to even try to maintain what is there. So your argument is that the wall should be allowed to be dug under, cut through, pushed over, knocked down, etc. because it is a waste of money to build/maintain walls and since they provide absolutely no benefit whatsoever?

Of course, we wouldn't need any wall if we removed all the benefits of being an illegal immigrant. Why hasn't anyone other than the Libertarians suggested that?

The dems only suggest that walls are immoral. Maybe we should get rid of prison walls as well? Let me know how that goes. The dems suggestion is the dumb idea but I guess you think otherwise.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Oh, illegal immigrants don't get a free education?... please let the schools know so they can kick them out.

https://www.ajc.com/news/opinion/edu...dowmSvgX9C4TM/

Maybe the government will recoup its investment in educating illegal immigrants. Maybe not.

The dems have not only flipped-flopped with their stance on immigration but most likely lost the last presidential race because of it. It seems the Dems are the dipshits, Amigo. Of course, you are not a fan of history or history books so you most likely don't give a rat's ass.
                        So that number is actually U.S. citizen kids with 'illegal alien parents?' Any chance of actually reading the thing you post at some point?

Dude take a rest. I have to send my boots to get a fresh coat of polish from being up your ass all day.
                        Last edited by Commando; 01-10-2019, 02:44 PM.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          LOL... that is funny.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Of course, you are not a fan of history or history books so you most likely don't give a rat's ass.

Commando Uncle Ted

LOL it's not just that Commando isn't a real fan of history and history books, but I guarantee he cheers against history and history books! Like if he were a millionaire of rats asses he wouldn't even give one to history or history books. Solid diss.

Comment

• Yeah, I doubt that Puerto Rico and California needs that money...

Trump may use Puerto Rico, California disaster funds to build border wall

President Trump has been briefed about using disaster-relief money meant to help storm-soaked Puerto Rico and fire-ravaged California to build his border wall, according to a report.

If Trump declares a national emergency, he could dip into a $13.9 billion Army Corps of Engineers fund intended for public works, NBC reported.
                              [...]
                              https://nypost.com/2019/01/10/trump-...d-border-wall/

The president says we have a crisis at the border and congress needs to do something!...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Maybe a dumb question, I try not to follow too closely for my own sanity.

Why did Trump decide to push this issue after the Dem’s took control of the house? He had a republican house and senate for two years. Why is this now suddenly a crisis that requires a shut down affecting 800,000 federal employees? Are there ulterior motives behind the timing?

Comment

Working...
                                X