Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    This is really nice of Putin... Team Mueller should take him up on his offer:

That will be the closest they will come to questioning these 12 russian hackers.
    Okay everyone. Welcome to Russia. Please feel free to log into your provided machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Oh come on Walter... I am pretty sure that Obama shut down GiTMO as the first thing he did as president. And he didn't bomb those civilian kids. He has a Nobel Peace prize to prove it!
      Move along, nothing to see here.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• As the board champions of the equivalence view, why don’t you and Ted also include links to the many times Russia has similarly admitted wrongdoing and misstatements, along with references to Russian media reporting such (only living reporters can be cited here). We can wait until after you’re finished listening to Putin’s denials in response to Chris Wallace’s interview on Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          As the board champions of the equivalence view, why don’t you and Ted also include links to the many times Russia has similarly admitted wrongdoing and misstatements, along with references to Russian media reporting such (only living reporters can be cited here). We can wait until after you’re finished listening to Putin’s denials in response to Chris Wallace’s interview on Fox.
          Here you go. Also here.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            Move along, nothing to see here.

Not sure that it would materially change anything in the graphic, but it would be interesting to see the breakdown on the European average by country.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Well I don't know about you guys, but I am convinced. Not a lick of difference between the US and Russia.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Not sure what you mean by "here you go." I'll admit to reading comprehension issues, but I didn't see any references in those posts to Russian admissions of wrongdoing or misstatements, or living Russian journalists reporting such. And yet I agree with much of what your wrote then, and I loved the hilarious quote from Trump that is now a tissue of lies.

But let's move on, and hope we're able to find a President with both backbone and principle, neither of which were in evidence today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Well I don't know about you guys, but I am convinced. Not a lick of difference between the US and Russia.
                  Not exactly true. PAC has implied that Russia incarcerates people because of political differences (which may be true, I'm not a Russian citizen and don't follow internal Russian politics that closely), but it is demonstrably true that the US jails people because of racial differences. See? Different.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    I'll admit to reading comprehension issues.
                    So stipulated.

Comment

it is demonstrably true that the US jails people because of racial differences. See? Different.
                      is it?
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Half million dead Iraqi kids. Worth it.

From 181,731 to 203,903 dead Iraqi civilians since 2003. Worth it.

Comment

• Worth it.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• TRY HARDER PUTIN!

Capture.JPG

Comment

bro your convoluted screeds don't make your logic gate approach to ir make any sense
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I bet Walter’s shtick kills at dinner parties.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X