Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no president who riffs better than Trump, that I can tell you:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Whoa... someone created the prefect dating site for Shaka: https://trump.dating
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Whoa... someone created the prefect dating site for Shaka: https://trump.dating
        This is somewhat hilarious. There are a few dating sites based on a hot or not type selection. The first was Tinder but Bumble has become more popular and there is even an LDS-centric version called Mutual. Yo play you get pics of a person followed by a very brief bio and the direction you swipe depends on whether you'd like to date them or not. If both swipe the same direction one or both of you is given the ability to direct message the other person.

I've never seen a profile that stated swipe left (negative) if you didn't vote for Trump. However, I've looked a bunch that state that if you voted for Trump then swipe left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          There is no president who riffs better than Trump, that I can tell you:

This is one of those times where the headline is much worse than the actual thing. I watched the clip for the speech. I don't think for a second he was actually suggesting that this was anything close to treason.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            This is one of those times where the headline is much worse than the actual thing. I watched the clip for the speech. I don't think for a second he was actually suggesting that this was anything close to treason.
            I once thought he was just a political idiot because he breaks every rule. In here by using the word "treason," the old way of looking at the world is he gets the message off the poor and whiny behavior of the Democrats that one could fairly call "un-American" and back onto him.

Then he won and part of me wants the world to fast forward to November 2020 to find out if he will win again. Has our civilization become so pathetic that he wins by being so crass and egotistical, noting in this case he is neither but he effectively brought the attention back to him, that the message always keeps Trump in the spotlight and that is what people crave more than anything else.
            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              No I agree. He was riffing on some bonehead who probably really believes it. But then with him, we're always asking the question: what's worse, does he really believe everything he says, or is he just a demagogue encouraging his fans to believe whatever they want?
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

No I agree. He was riffing on some bonehead who probably really believes it. But then with him, we're always asking the question: what's worse, does he really believe everything he says, or is he just a demagogue encouraging his fans to believe whatever they want?
                They're both bad

Comment

• Trump’s desire for a military parade reveals him as a would-be despot

So it is with his latest scheme, his instruction to the top brass of the US armed forces to lay on a military parade in the nation’s capital, perhaps on 4 July. He’d been nagging the generals about this for a while but, according to the Washington Post, he gave the order at a meeting at the Pentagon last month.

No need for us to deconstruct the motive behind this instruction. It came after Trump was the guest at France’s Bastille Day parade, where he stood at Emmanuel Macron’s side and watched tanks, gun trucks and column after column of starchly uniformed soldiers. “We’re going to have to try and top it,” Trump said afterwards. (The actual order to military chiefs was phrased in the language of a spoiled child: “I want a parade like the one in France.”)

By his own admission, then, Trump is engaged in a familiar, mine’s-bigger-than-yours, macho competition, with military hardware his chosen measure. Recall the equally uncoded tweet directed at Kim Jong-un last month, when the US president urged someone to tell the North Korean dictator that Trump’s “nuclear button” is a “much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”
                  https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ongman-tactics

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    LOL@Obama and Clinton... Bush Jr kicked their asses.

I wonder how many watched it on the internet...
                    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...n-address-ever
                    I'm not surprised you frequent Russian propaganda/altright site Zerohedge.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      Trump’s desire for a military parade reveals him as a would-be despot

Just like JFK.

(And I learned this from NBC news, another noted Russian propaganda site)
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Netflix has an interesting doc series, Dirty Money. It's done by Alex Gibney who did Going Clear and Enron The Smartest Guys in the Room. The last episode is all about Trump. It really hammers away at him. Watched it last night.

Comment

• Ho hum:

- SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Trump’s desire for a military parade reveals him as a would-be despot

I’ll admit that an annual military parade seems really weird and out of line with a democratic nation. But then again, I think 90% of what trump does and says is out of line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

For a stable genius who allegedly is a great businessman, he sure seems to be clueless about the market.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                I’ll admit that an annual military parade seems really weird and out of line with a democratic nation. But then again, I think 90% of what trump does and says is out of line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                It is not only out of the norm but it reveals him as a would be DESPOT!
                                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                                X