Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

TDS is not for people who merely don't like Trump. And anyone who approves of Trump is not a defacto idiot or deplorable. But as i've said elsewhere, TDS applies to both sides. It's like the difference between hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia. Both glycemic problems, just on opposite sides of the spectrum. There are people who oppose Trump to the point of derangement, just as there are people who support him to the point of derangement.

Frank, the sooner you realize that someone who approves of Trump is not automatically a bad person, the better off you'll be.
    I'd qualify that last sentence by inserting, between "of" and "Trump," the following: "some, or perhaps even most" of the decisions and positions taken by". Despite loathing Trump, I don't have a problem with some of his appointments and positions (perhaps because most of them were driven by good advisers, not because of Trump's core ideologies, of which there are none other than self-promotion). I have my doubts about anyone who approves of Trump at the personal level. If that's derangement, I'll own it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      I'd qualify that last sentence by inserting, between "of" and "Trump," the following: "some, or perhaps even most" of the decisions and positions taken by". Despite loathing Trump, I don't have a problem with some of his appointments and positions (perhaps because most of them were driven by good advisers, not because of Trump's core ideologies, of which there are none other than self-promotion). I have my doubts about anyone who approves of Trump at the personal level. If that's derangement, I'll own it.
      So stipulated, counselor. Edited for clarity and accuracy.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

TDS is not for people who merely don't like Trump. And anyone who approves of Trump is not a defacto idiot or deplorable. But as i've said elsewhere, TDS applies to both sides. It's like the difference between hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia. Both glycemic problems, just on opposite sides of the spectrum. There are people who oppose Trump to the point of derangement, just as there are people who support him to the point of derangement.

Frank, the sooner you realize that someone who approves of Trump is not automatically a bad person, the better off you'll be.
        I don’t think everyone who votes for Trump is bad.
        That term is a loaded one used to gaslight and slander people who disagree with them. Both sides are not equally irrational when it comes to Trump.

Comment

• America is back, baby! We're #1! MAGA!!!!!

braveheart.jpg.gallery.jpg

Trump gets blowback for calling world-leading number of cases ‘a badge of honor’

Trump made his assertion Tuesday in response to a question from a reporter at a White House event, saying that he sees the more than 1.5 million confirmed cases in the United States “in a certain respect as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better.”

“So, I view it as a badge of honor. Really, it’s a badge of honor,” he said.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Peek-a boo

trump-ford-plant-1.jpg

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Ha, Trump is a-scared of the COVID.

Comment

• LOL... It seems a bunch of Dems have been taking hydroxychloroquine. Now Sen. Amy Klobuchar says her husband took it:

Democratic Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar mocked President Trump on Wednesday about a COVID-19 treatment she believed her husband John Bessler was treated with during his bout with the disease.

“Well, I think that I listened to the science there. I believe he did briefly take that drug… or some drug like it, but I think that we have to listen to the science and you have to listen to your doctors with what is going to work in each individual situation,” Klobuchar told SiriusXM's Michael Smerconish on April 7 regarding her thoughts about the debate swirling around hydroxychloroquine since her husband’s illness.
                https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...at-coronavirus

They've done studies, you know... They say 60% of time time, hydroxychloroquine can lead to hallucinations every time.

Man, I like those odds... I need to get some hydroxychloroquine for my next trip.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Ha, Trump is a-scared of the COVID.

I guess Ford Motor Co. told Drumpf their bat sh*t crazy state AG and governor was going to sue them if he didn't wear a mask:

Michigan Will Sue Companies That Let Trump Inside Unmasked, Warns State AG

Any company in Michigan that allows Donald Trump inside its facilities without wearing a face mask could face legal action, the state’s attorney general has warned ahead of the president’s Thursday visit. Trump is due in the state to look around a Ford facility in Ypsilanti that has been repurposed to make ventilators for coronavirus patients.
                  [...]
                  https://www.thedailybeast.com/michig...nside-unmasked

Why would Drumpf be scared of the COVID? He is taking hydroxychloroquine. It is not like he is hiding in the basement of the white house.
                  Last edited by myboynoah; 05-21-2020, 11:50 PM.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump getting a kick out of explaining the whole "negative is positive" dichotomy.

Comment

• Somebody get that kook a ball of yarn, stat...
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Trump getting a kick out of explaining the whole "negative is positive" dichotomy.
                        LOL... I need to turn on CNN. They will most likely edit out everything except the part: "I tested very positive."
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This needs no warning anymore.

Comment

This needs no warning anymore.

That's vintage Trump/Roy Cohn/Goebbels/Hitler. And that's not a Godwin's Law exaggeration. Hitler coined the phrase, The Big Lie, and Goebbels perfected its use: keep saying things so extraordinarily wrong that people eventually accept it. Scarborough announced he was leaving Congress two months before the staffer's death. There isn't even a whiff of scandal involving him and the staffer. And based on a variety of forensic and medical evidence, the police and coroner ruled unequivocally that her death was an accident due to a serious pre-existing medical condition.

But as the ultimate anti-statesman, Trump keeps throwing out crap like this, and there are those who buy into it. This is our President? Despicable.

Comment

• This is the bottom, right? I mean he’s been trolling it for years now. But he can’t go lower, right? Right?
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                This is the bottom, right? I mean he’s been trolling it for years now. But he can’t go lower, right? Right?
                                The Iraq War and destruction of Libya are both still far worse than anything Trump has ever done.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X