Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    You have all been warned! ...
    Awesome. I wonder where in California that inspiring minivan can be seen. I'd guess not San Francisco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      I wouldn't count on it... The American people (and the Russian hackers) picked him over the most qualified presidential candidate ever. Where are the dems going to find a candidate that can top Hillary?
      Reading comprehension, Ted. I didn't say they wouldn't, just that his personal pardon (which is not a thing) can't overcome public opinion.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

He can really pardon himself? So why are we spending all this money on the Mueller investigation to find a spec of evidence of Drumpf colluding with the Ruskies if he can just pardon himself in the end? Kind of seems like a waste of money.
        Speaking of spending money, your hero and overlord's trips to Mar-a-Lago cost more than Mueller's investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a0c4afd7cf91

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Speaking of spending money, your hero and overlord's trips to Mar-a-Lago cost more than Mueller's investigation.

Fake news! Those aren't actually costing Trump anything 1. because he's the president and 2. the money the government spends at Mar-a-Lago housing everybody + security detail etc. goes right back into Trump's pocket! Nobody's talking about what a smart double-dip this is!! Why you so negative?!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

Drumpf declared Mar-a-Lago his southern white house which implies he is still working and not on vacation. Not to mention, didn't Drumpf cut like a billion dollars off the new airforce one contract that Obama initiated?

A billion dollars will buy a lot of trips to the Southern White House in Florida. I wonder how many trips it would buy to the Obama white house in Hawaii?
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Drumpf declared Mar-a-Lago his southern white house which implies he is still working and not on vacation. Not to mention, didn't Drumpf cut like a billion dollars off the new airforce one contract that Obama initiated?

A billion dollars will buy a lot of trips to the Southern White House in Florida. I wonder how many trips it would buy to the Obama white house in Hawaii?
              lol. As always, you provide a lot of fun stuff to review. The contract in question provided for TWO planes at an original cost of $3.75 Billion or so. Per your cited article, Trump extracted (hope his beloved waterboarding wasn't involved) a promise from Boeing that the cost of a single plane wouldn't exceed $4 Billion, so nice going Donald. And the quote from Boeing is also reassuring, as most government contractors hopeful for future business usually belittle the President and crow that they screwed over the feds.

I actually don't begrudge any sitting President whatever he/she wants to spend on personal travel, but if you think the Obamas incurred costs anywhere near what the Trumps are running up, you be dreamin'.

Comment

To sustain that implication, you would first have to establish that Trump is working when he's at the DC White House. I don't think that has been established to any degree of certainty.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This Alice Johnson pardon seems like a classic case of doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

Should an old lady in prison for 20 years for conspiracy to possess/deal cocaine be freed? Of course. She is a tragic victim of the misguided war on drugs.

But clearly Trump the idiot pardoned her only because he has a thing for celebrities and Kanye in particular and he revels in his ability to exercise power unilaterally.

Comment

• My respect for Melania continues to climb. Giuliani (whose growing stupidity is hilarious) said yesterday that, concerning believe Stormy Daniels' allegation of an affair, "[Melania] believes her husband, and she knows it's untrue." In truth, I don't think anyone believes Trump on this one, but Melania has enough dignity not to comment on her husband's tawdry affairs. So instead, she obviously instructed her spokesperson to throw Giuliani under the bus while not admitting to anything. The official response: "I don't believe Mrs. Trump has ever discussed her thoughts on anything with Mr. Giuliani." Very deftly crafted--preserving her own dignity without confirming or denying the affair.

Comment

• Agree, PAC. She’s shown a dignity and grace that’s been refreshing.

Comment

• That poor woman. Sheesh.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          That poor woman. Sheesh.
                          Be Best!

I maintain some sympathy for her, but let's face it, she chose this union and had to know full well what type of man he was/is/will be. No doubt prior to marriage she had to sign all types of NDAs and prenups, so she's living with that. I'm happy to see that she has some backbone, but frankly I'd respect her a lot more if she just left his punk ass.
                          Last edited by myboynoah; 06-07-2018, 10:56 PM.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Will she be around for term 2?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• So Senator Merkley from Oregon, who was denied access to an immigrant detention facility, was finally let in. Here's a snapshot from June 7, 2018. God bless America!

https://www.thenation.com/article/se...nter-children/

Last edited by Commando; 06-09-2018, 08:44 AM.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Man, watching Fox post clips of Trump's interview on Twitter this morning is a thing to behold. Obama set a new low for press relations, but Trump is doing a Hold My Beer act that can't be topped without a constitutional convention.

On another note, Trump needs the same macro econ course that 90% of the electorate does. If I hear him talk about trade deficits one more time I think I'm going to kick a puppy.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
                                sigpic
                                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Working...
                                X