Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    This video shouldn't be ignored just because it was posted by Uncle Ted ...
    Actually, that is my standard operating procedure for navigating this web-log.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      I'm with her- the GOP can eat 15 dicks.
      Let the beatings continue until Hillary is president!

unhinged_leftists.jpg
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Some have said that the Portland mayor ordered the police to stand down.
        Probably. A couple of months ago the Austin City Council adopted an ordinance/proclamation thing instructing cops not to enforce misdemeanors against minorities. And officers have to ask about your racial and ethnic identity before they can do anything else.

Officer pulled me over last month:
        "I'm required to ask if you identify as a racial or ethnic minority."

Something ain't right about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Probably. A couple of months ago the Austin City Council adopted an ordinance/proclamation thing instructing cops not to enforce misdemeanors against minorities. And officers have to ask about your racial and ethnic identity before they can do anything else.

Officer pulled me over last month:
          "I'm required to ask if you identify as a racial or ethnic minority."

Something ain't right about that.
          So if you identify as a minority they cannot enforce misdemeanors against you? Does that include simple assault (DV or not), DUI, Shoplifting under $2,500, vandalism, lewdness, reckless driving, etc? The hooligan in me thinks Austin would be a great place to just let it all hang out for a while. I am sure there is some minority blood in me as long as I forget the ancestry.com DNA profile I received.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
            I am sure there is some minority blood.
            Well, it's Austin, so I'm pretty sure if you're republican or financially solvent you qualify.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
              Well, it's Austin, so I'm pretty sure if you're republican or financially solvent you qualify.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                Couldn't they have both lost? That would have been the best of all worlds.
                Ummm, of course.

Write in Mitt!!!
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  I don’t know. I’ll look but I imagine they won’t be much given that most democrats would be appalled to spend money to listen to a serial sex abuser and a serial sex abuser defender.
                  I don't understand why the Dems or any repudable news organization pay attention to those two. She was his enabler in all his sexual abuse.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Are the Dems really under the impression that they've been practicing civil politics and campaigning all of this time, while the Reps have been playing dirty politics? So now it's time for the Dems to not be civil any more?

I'm just confused at Hillary's comments. It's almost like they're saying that they've been playing nice all of this time, while the Reps have been slinging mud - and now they need to sling mud and get dirty too.

If they're referring to just Trump, I'll concede that he is among the best political mud wrestlers who have ever lived. He's the pig that grandpa told you not to wrestle with, because you'll just get covered with mud and pig feces and the pig with enjoy it.

But I just don't see the Dems as having been all that civil. Mind you - I'm not saying that the Reps have been completely civil either. Both have gotten plenty dirty. It's just weird to hear the Dems say it's time to not be civil anymore. When were they civil?

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                      So if you identify as a minority they cannot enforce misdemeanors against you? Does that include simple assault (DV or not), DUI, Shoplifting under $2,500, vandalism, lewdness, reckless driving, etc? The hooligan in me thinks Austin would be a great place to just let it all hang out for a while. I am sure there is some minority blood in me as long as I forget the ancestry.com DNA profile I received.
                      I was really disappointed. All I got was 1 percent Iberian (Spanish/Portuguese). No Native American, Asian of African.

Comment

• OMG...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          I was really disappointed. All I got was 1 percent Iberian (Spanish/Portuguese). No Native American, Asian of African.
                          If Senator Warren can claim she is a native american then so can you!
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Any chance S. Arabia went ahead with this barbaric and brazen move because they thought the US would mostly be ok with it?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/middl...ntl/index.html\

I think over the years we've given the Saudis too much of a pass for their bad behavior. The historical connections between their royals and terrorism are pretty well documented.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 10-12-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                I can claim it! 20% according to my DNA test.

Comment

Working...
                                X