Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Trump’s tax returns for the Democrats the equivalent of Obama’s Birth certificate for the Republicans? Some mysterious record that will somehow justify the removal of a sitting president?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      If it were only the shit posting. That I could shake my head at yet still live with. It's the immorality of all things Trump that gets me. I can't speak for others.

Serious question, UT. Are you swayed by Trump's argument, that PR shouldn't get as much as other states? Or that it has got too much already? Is this what we're arguing, or is it just lib/PR government owning?
      Puerto Rican politicians started complaining about Trump's response the day after the hurricane hit, before there was even time for a response. That's the wrong way to deal with Trump.

Comment

If it were only the shit posting. That I could shake my head at yet still live with. It's the immorality of all things Trump that gets me. I can't speak for others.

Serious question, UT. Are you swayed by Trump's argument, that PR shouldn't get as much as other states? Or that it has got too much already? Is this what we're arguing, or is it just lib/PR government owning?
        PR should be blaming their local government... the comments from their governor is not going to win points from Drumpf.

Break it down by money per person and ask the question again.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
          Puerto Rican politicians started complaining about Trump's response the day after the hurricane hit, before there was even time for a response. That's the wrong way to deal with Trump.
          Was that right around the time Trump was arguing, unbelievably, that only less than 20 people were killed in the hurricane? And then when more official numbers came out he publicly called those out and blamed liberal politicians that were trying to make him look bad?

Come on. The San Juan mayor and others have made some embarrassing comments. But if you have to temper your public comments to be orders of magnitude more acceptable than Trump's to get on his good side, then that's a huge problem.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            PR should be blaming their local government... the comments from their governor is not going to win points from Drumpf.

Break it down by money per person and ask the question again.
            How about we do one better and look at the comparative infrastructure and poverty level. I wonder how far that could go in explaining the discrepancy...
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
              Are Trump’s tax returns for the Democrats the equivalent of Obama’s Birth certificate for the Republicans? Some mysterious record that will somehow justify the removal of a sitting president?
              I like all these blue states that are threatening not to put Drumpf on the ballot without him releasing his tax returns... did the red states do that for Obama not producing his birth certificate? Obama was still on the ballot in Texas.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

How about we do one better and look at the comparative infrastructure and poverty level. I wonder how far that could go in explaining the discrepancy...
                Have you been to the Rio Grande Valley?
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Have you been to the Rio Grande Valley?
                  Ha no. Have you been to Sabana Grande?
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• You guys realize that Obama released his birth certificate publicly before he was elected president, right?

Comment

• What the hell... When did Schumer turn into a Drumpf fanboy?

Does Schumer realize that trade wars could wreck the economy?
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hey Ted- maybe you can send some 8th grader with a rudimentary grasp of economic terminology to explain to Cap'n Dipshit what a tariff is. I bet you're so glad to be on this guy's side.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Hey Ted- maybe you can send some 8th grader with a rudimentary grasp of economic terminology to explain to Cap'n Dipshit what a tariff is. I bet you're so glad to be on this guy's side.
                          Yes, maybe we could send Chuck Schumer to school Drumpf on economics...

Most of the time he seems like an 8th grader.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What the hell... When did Schumer turn into a Drumpf fanboy?

Does Schumer realize that trade wars could wreck the economy?
                            Simple. They're both wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                              You guys realize that Obama released his birth certificate publicly before he was elected president, right?
                              Sure . . . what he said was his birth certificate . . .

Comment

• I don't think Commando will be happy about this... The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Drumpf could return asylum-seekers to Mexico to wait for their court date:

Trump can keep sending asylum-seekers to wait in Mexico, appeals court rules

The court reversed a decision by a San Francisco judge that would have prevented asylum-seekers from being returned to Mexico during the legal challenge.

A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the Trump administration can make asylum seekers wait in Mexico for immigration court hearings while the policy is challenged in court, handing the president a major victory, even if it proves only temporary.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals — a frequent target of the president's complaints — reversed a decision by a San Francisco judge that would have prevented asylum-seekers from being returned to Mexico during the legal challenge.
                                [...]
                                https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...court-n1003386

Well, I guess it is better than sending them all to San Francisco or something to wait.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X