Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Remember when frank, and Lebowski, and Blueintheface where longing for the good 'ol days of GWB (along with Dianne Feinstein, and Keith Olbermann, et al)?

At 9 minutes, probably too long for frank. SQUIRREL!
    Haha.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Haha.

You didn't think I was rolling out of here naked did ya!
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Trump on a roll today:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I think we just found Trump’s 2020 running mate!
          8A6D5423-A6A4-4F1E-8577-E8A6E3A2DA2D.jpg

I can’t wven begin to put into words how excited I now am for the most important election of our lives!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            [ATTACH]8348[/ATTACH]

I can’t wven begin to put into words how excited I now am for the most important election of our lives!

Comment

Trump on a roll today:

The leader of the free world is admitting that his advisors have neutered him by banning Fox News on his trip.

Sad! Disaster!
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Worst. President. Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  Worst. President. Ever.
                  But what about Barry O?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Remember when frank, and Lebowski, and Blueintheface where longing for the good 'ol days of GWB (along with Dianne Feinstein, and Keith Olbermann, et al)?

At 9 minutes, probably too long for frank. SQUIRREL!
                    Better than pining for the days when Pat Buchanan was at least a little relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      But what about Barry O?
                      Obama was not a very good president. Well below average, probably in the neighborhood of Jimmy Carter. But Trump has taken being crappy at the job to a mind blowing degree. Obama's real crime to a significant portion of Trump's hardcore base was that he held the title of President while happening to be black. And that's not a joke. That's what a "white nationalist" cares about the most.
                      Last edited by BlueK; 11-15-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        [ATTACH]8348[/ATTACH]

Huge Baller Brand
                        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                        SU

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                          Huge Baller Brand
                          Yuge Baller Brand

Comment

Yuge Baller Brand
                            donald-trump-converse_xazvwk.jpg
                            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                            SU

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                              [ATTACH]8349[/ATTACH]
                              Damn... I need to get a pair of those for when I go over to Frank's house to hang out and play Call of Duty.
                              Last edited by Uncle Ted; 11-15-2017, 06:36 PM.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Better than pining for the days when Pat Buchanan was at least a little relevant.
                                Nope, not at all.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X