Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    If you can still get 20 total years of service in by the time you reach age 60, you're ok age-wise. You could join me in the diet & nutrition thread and get to where you need to be.
    I only had 4+ active; 11 total, so I suppose I could get to reserve retirement before 60. My wife is friends with the wife of one of the JAG full timers at the UTNG HQ, so maybe I'll check in. That is if I can get past the minor issue of MEPS dq'ing me for bursitis when I had already been accepted into the Navy JAG in Law School.

I may take up the diet and nutrition thing though.
    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      a checkpoint by some dickhead in 5.11 tactical pants and a m&p sport. this is going to end well!
      Yeah... Unlike those Utah dummies with their bows and arrows the good folks in Seattle know how to show the antifa kids a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• IMG_6378.jpg

Comment

• Uh huh. Yeah we know what gaslighting is after four years. Try something else...

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Uh huh. Yeah we know what gaslighting is after four years. Try something else...

Baghdad Bob will be Trump's next press secretary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
              I only had 4+ active; 11 total, so I suppose I could get to reserve retirement before 60. My wife is friends with the wife of one of the JAG full timers at the UTNG HQ, so maybe I'll check in. That is if I can get past the minor issue of MEPS dq'ing me for bursitis when I had already been accepted into the Navy JAG in Law School.

I may take up the diet and nutrition thing though.
              I’ll throw out there that the 87th Legal Operations Detachment (USAR) is based in SLC. There’s also the 807th Medical Command at Fort Douglas, which is a one-star command with several JA slots.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                I’ll throw out there that the 87th Legal Operations Detachment (USAR) is based in SLC. There’s also the 807th Medical Command at Fort Douglas, which is a one-star command with several JA slots.
                Only gotta drop 80 lbs
                “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Only gotta drop 80 lbs
                  Totally doable!

Comment

Only gotta drop 80 lbs
                    Or make your neck a lot bigger.
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Only gotta drop 80 lbs
                      Super doable bro.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Uh huh. Yeah we know what gaslighting is after four years. Try something else...

Barr is terrible attorney general, and a worse person. Fuck that stooge.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Super doable bro.
                          yeah just dont eat anything other than bone broth for like 6-8 weeks
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            yeah just dont eat anything other than bone broth for like 6-8 weeks
                            Lemon pepper water.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump shares letter referring to forcibly removed peaceful protesters as ‘terrorists’

“The phony protesters near Lafayette (Square) were not peaceful and are not real,” Dowd’s letter claimed, without citing any evidence. “They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew.”

Dowd, who was a captain in the Marine Corps and a member of the Judge Advocate General Corps, also wrote to Mattis that his critique of Trump as intentionally divisive left him “appalled and upset.”
                              "The phony protesters . . . were not peaceful and are not real."

lol, like that lawyer wrote that. DJT is so transparent.

As laughable as it is, it is just plain disgusting.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                DJT is so transparent.

As laughable as it is, it is just plain disgusting.
                                The US has been arbitrarily labeling folks as "terrorists" since forever; but has obviously been accelerating that practice since 2001. DJT isn't breaking any new ground here. He, like his predecessors, recognize this is a branding problem that can be solved by re-labeling.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X