Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL...

One thing is for sure, Drumpf knows how to sh*t post.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Did you look at the link? I don't think Tucker had much influence over that clip. But, hey, why let facts that might not fit your apocalyptic hysteria be put in front of your view?

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Walter’s dad, that article wasn’t truthful.
      Mods... please change my name to "Walter Creeksterson".

TIA.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Yes, that is evidence. She is in charge of that program and is in a position to provide that information. You might not think she is credible, but all you have is your opinion, which is an implication of bias but nothing else. If you want to claim she is lying you have the burden of proof.
        Yeah, what the Creek said... I think he is a lawyer or something. Not to mention Walter's dad!
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes, that is evidence. She is in charge of that program and is in a position to provide that information. You might not think she is credible, but all you have is your opinion, which is an implication of bias but nothing else. If you want to claim she is lying you have the burden of proof.
          Uh she also said only congress could do something about it, and then trump did something about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
            Uh she also said only congress could do something about it, and then trump did something about it.
            Yeah, the executive order doesn't change the law... only congress (or Obama) can do that. Drumpf just change how the law is enforced and now the dumb, sh*t for brains dems are freaking out again. What a bunch dumbasses.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Yeah, the executive order doesn't change the law... only congress (or Obama) can do that. Drumpf just change how the law is enforced and now the dumb, sh*t for brains dems are freaking out again. What a bunch dumbasses.

So you are for indefinitely detaining kids and parents for crossing the border?

I would think any reasonable person would be against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Mods... please change my name to "Walter Creeksterson".

TIA.
                Haha.

Wasn't he lamenting the tone a couple of days ago?
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Haha.

Wasn't he lamenting the tone a couple of days ago?
                  Maybe. If so, then he certainly was in good company. It has been a few pages since frank/BlueK has compared anyone to Nazis. But just give them a page or two and the hyperbole will pop back up.

I see wuap has returned... that should calm things down considerably.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Then the congress that passed the law and the president that signed it must be unreasonable people in your book... you should let your congressman know you want open borders and try to get them to change the law. Good luck!

Currently, we don't have an open border. Entering the U.S. without permission is a crime. 1st time is a misdemeanor. 2nd time is a felony. Having kids with you is not a "get out of jail free" card. Typically, when immigrants or Americans commit a crime and get busted they go to jail and usually they don't go to jail with their children. Drumpf just changed and made an exception to this so kids can be with their parents in the adult detention center. So which part of the law are you having trouble understanding and why do you believe the executive/president can simply change the law?
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Then the congress that passed the law and the president that signed it must be unreasonable people in your book... you should let your congressman know you want open borders and try to get them to change the law. Good luck!

Currently, we don't have an open border. Entering the U.S. without permission is a crime. 1st time is a misdemeanor. 2nd time is a felony. Having kids with you is not a "get out of jail free" card. Typically, when immigrants or Americans commit a crime and get busted they go to jail and usually they don't go to jail with their children. Drumpf just changed and made an exception to this so kids can be with their parents in the adult detention center. So which part of the law are you having trouble understanding and why do you believe the executive/president can simply change the law?
                      so are you for jailing anyone with a misdemeanor indefinitely without bail until their trial?

Comment

so are you for jailing anyone with a misdemeanor indefinitely without bail until their trial?
                        No, they can post bail... you need to stop reading all the liberal bullsh*t that is out there, man.

Release on Immigration Bond

If you are in immigration custody, one of the first things that the deportation officer will do is determine whether or not to allow you pay a bond ("bail") and if so, how much. A bond will allow you to be released from custody and return to your home in the U.S. while removal proceedings are pending.
                        When determining whether to grant a bond and what amount of bond to grant, the officer will consider two things:
                        • the risk that you will miss your immigration hearings, and
                        • the danger to the community if you are released.

A conviction on your record for certain types of crimes can make you ineligible for a bond.
                        If the deportation officer refuses to grant you a bond, you have the right to ask an immigration judge to reconsider this decision. Additionally, if the deportation officer grants you a bond but it is too high for your family and friends to pay, you can ask an immigration judge to lower the bond. An immigrant bond can range anywhere from $1,500 to $25,000 depending on the individual circumstances of your case.
                        https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...is-caught.html
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

No, they can post bail... you need to stop reading all the liberal bullsh*t that is out there, man.

Trump was brainwashed you. Code has overwritten the Libertarian portion of your brain.

Comment

It seems Drumpf is against it... he is adding lawyers to clear out this backlog:

Pentagon to Send Military Lawyers to Border to Help Prosecute Immigration Cases

The Department of Defense said Wednesday night that 21 military lawyers are being sent to Arizona, Texas and New Mexico to help prosecute illegal immigration cases, NBC News reported.

The lawyers will be appointed as full-time special assistant United States attorneys for up to 179 days, or about six months. They are to have "criminal trial experience." Emails obtained by MSNBC appear to show the Justice Department sought applicants "while we staff up" with permanent U.S. attorneys.

The military lawyers will be given basic training in immigration law and federal criminal procedure to assist regular federal prosecutors in Yuma, Arizona; Las Cruces, New Mexico; and El Paso, Del Rio, Laredo and McAllen in Texas.
                            https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/p...486107321.html

Oh good hell! Does that make him a reasonable person!?! That would be unthinkable!

Edit: Families get priority in the docket queue:

Sec. 4. Prioritization of Immigration Proceedings Involving Alien Families. The Attorney General shall, to the extent practicable, prioritize the adjudication of cases involving detained families.
                            https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ly-separation/

OMG... Drumpf is a madman!
                            Last edited by Uncle Ted; 06-21-2018, 05:29 AM.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• OMG!!! Someone call Rachel Maddow immediately!

ACLU OBTAINS DOCUMENTS SHOWING WIDESPREAD ABUSE OF CHILD IMMIGRANTS IN U.S. CUSTODY

Documents obtained by the American Civil Liberties Union featured in a new report released today show the pervasive abuse and neglect of unaccompanied immigrant children detained by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The report was produced in conjunction with the International Human Rights Clinic at the University of Chicago Law School.

“These documents provide a glimpse into a federal immigration enforcement system marked by brutality and lawlessness,” said Mitra Ebadolahi, ACLU Border Litigation Project staff attorney. “All human beings deserve to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of their immigration status — and children, in particular, deserve special protection. The misconduct demonstrated in these records is breathtaking, as is the government’s complete failure to hold officials who abuse their power accountable. The abuse that takes place by government officials is reprehensible and un-American.”
                              [...]
                              https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-obtai...nts-us-custody

You guys were right about Drumpf... he is abusing these poor kids!

Oh wait, never mind...

The report is based on over 30,000 pages of documents dated between 2009 and 2014.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

lol that doesn't apply to arriving aliens. At least you're trying, though!
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X