Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
    At this point, who cares? The Clinton's won't be able to dangle pay for play, so it will either legitimately continue as a charitable org, or it will wither on the vine for lack of contributions.
    It will be interesting to see the amount of money being brought in by the foundation diminish substantially in 2017.

I loved how the discussion regarding the paltry donations actually made by the foundation (barely more than what is required to be deemed a charitable entity) was combated by the argument that the Clinton Foundation was engaged in all these "internal" charitable activities all over the world. As it turns out, that one of those activities was paying for Chelsea's wedding and paying her $800k per year for her substantial managerial skills and keen judgment.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
      At this point, who cares? The Clinton's won't be able to dangle pay for play, so it will either legitimately continue as a charitable org, or it will wither on the vine for lack of contributions.

It needs to be shut down to send a message. It shouldn't be tolerated. It was not a charitable organization; less than 6% of income went to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        Just a sincere friendly suggestion. Change your avatar. You are starting to morph into that person and sounding as dumb as he looks.
        My avatar is a picture of Albert Einstein as a young man (and his dog). True story.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post

It needs to be shut down to send a message. It shouldn't be tolerated. It was not a charitable organization; less than 6% of income went to charity.
          susan komen is even less iirc
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post

"At this point what does it matter"?

Comment

Roll back a handfull of Obama executive orders. Easy to do. Gives some meat to his base. Minimal real impact.
              One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
              SU

Comment

Force Mexico to pay for a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  I thought I'd wake up to a badly damaged retirement account; I'm currently down a small fraction of one percent, reminding me that the futures market is a terrible indicator.

I read an article earlier this year noting that presidents generally keep their promises, at something like a 70% rate. I'd like to see a compilation of Trump's promises over the past 18 months and keep score. I expect his fulfillment rate will be substantially less than 70%, but I suspect his supporters won't care.
                  I did find some humor in Rachel Maddow's characterization of the European markets that had just opened and were down 2-3%. I don't remember her exact wording, but she seemed to be claiming that the markets were in a free fall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    I did find some humor in Rachel Maddow's characterization of the European markets that had just opened and were down 2-3%. I don't remember her exact wording, but she seemed to be claiming that the markets were in a free fall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    On CNN the dems gleefully were calling it a major catastrophe and gave quick updates to how much the futures were down. The same people who don't want to allow Americans the choice to put money in the market and now have regulations restricting what advisors can suggest to their clients.

CNN market guru's. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      Expand Guantanamo Bay.
                      I thought Obama shut that down about 8 years ago.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                        My avatar is a picture of Albert Einstein as a young man (and his dog). True story.
                        Einstein was a genius, but I heard he got bad grades.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          I thought Obama shut that down about 8 years ago.
                          LOL, I will bet in 8 years people will be saying, "I thought Trump deported all of them 8 years ago".

Comment

I'm not sure that anyone knows what Trump's priorities or policies will be in office including him.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              Let it go, Jason.
                              Lock her up! Lock her up!
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X