Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283
Results 8,461 to 8,463 of 8463

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    No, Russia has likely had some violations in someway (they cheat at every god damn thing they do), but that's not reason enough to scrap the whole thing and start up a nuclear arms race.
    You're not making a lot of sense in this thread. You don't want a bilateral arms race, but would maintain the INF treaty restrictions on the US and allies in the face of Russian deployment of a new nuclear capable cruise missile thereby allowing a unilateral race that only Russia is running. You assert that Trump is a Russian stooge but use as evidence the fact that he is listening to noted hawk Bolton who urges a NATO-strengthening withdrawal from a treaty with Russia. Um, OK.

I do admire your willingness to stick to your narrative even in the face of facts that don't support it.

FTR I think scrapping the INF treaty is a bad idea, but I think we must do something to make sure the Russians don't deploy weaponry that violates the treaty. It is possible, btw, that this is Trump's play.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Oh no, scandal she invited pagans to an event. Also, I've never heard of a prominent coven of witches, have you?
    I'm still stuck on this one. I mean, she can invite whoever she wants to various rallies. But this really didn't strike you as just a little weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I'm still stuck on this one. I mean, she can invite whoever she wants to various rallies. But this really didn't strike you as just a little weird?
    No, what would be a little weird is if she is hanging out with the commies. I am cool with witches.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!