Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    And one of the most re-tweeted tweets of his presidency.
    It doesn't hold a match to...

Very funny. Of course, this was before Drumpf was president so maybe it doesn't count?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Very funny. Of course, this was before Drumpf was president so maybe it doesn't count?
      That doesn't make any sense.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

yeah that one is my favorite
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

That doesn't make any sense.
          Maybe you need the picture...

Spoiler for Only look if you have to... You have been warned.:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Maybe you need the picture...

I understand the tweet (hilarious). But your comment about it not being funny before he was POTUS makes zero sense. Trump tweets have always been funny. Usually, unintentionally funny.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Haha. Hat tip to oxcoug.

Comment

I understand the tweet (hilarious). But your comment about it not being funny before he was POTUS makes zero sense. Trump tweets have always been funny. Usually, unintentionally funny.
                No, dum dum... This was a tweet before Drumpf was president so maybe it doesn't count as his funniest tweet AS president.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Knock it off. It's a funny story. And one of the most re-tweeted tweets of his presidency.
                  It's a funny story but it's not worth the analysis it's being given.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

No, dum dum... This was a tweet before Drumpf was president so maybe it doesn't count as his funniest tweet AS president.
                    Haha. Gotcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      It's a funny story but it's not worth the analysis it's being given.
                      The liberal media boogeyman strikes again.

Comment

• Speaking of presidential memes, has anyone taken the Kathy Griffin photo and photoshopped LeBron and Kevin Durant on it? Or is that idea being held until after Game 1, when they know who to place as the beheader and the beheaded?
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Man, Gorsuch better practice his lawyering chops. The worth of the entire Trump presidency is resting on his shoulders!

One supreme court pick will make all the Trump crazy worth it?!? My, what a low bar the GOP faithful has set.
                          This one is really going to depend on what each individual Trump supporter expects from Justice Gorsuch. My guess is that many of them are going to eventually be disappointed. He seems like a pretty level headed judicial conservative. That's a lot different from rubber stamp for a populist president's overreaching executive orders, which I really don't think is the kind of justice he will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Speaking of presidential memes, has anyone taken the Kathy Griffin photo and photoshopped LeBron and Kevin Durant on it? Or is that idea being held until after Game 1, when they know who to place as the beheader and the beheaded?
                            I've only seen this so far.

Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• Who is Kathy Griffin?

Comment

• now that is how you take something not funny and make it funny
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X