Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Hey come on. Don't sell yourself short. 10% at least!
    Capture.JPG
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      But Clinton from year 2000? Lol
      Never Forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        No one argued that. But defending arresting any and every illegal is pretty bad.why are you defending ice and trump?
        Non Sequitur did.

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
        Is there any doubt in your mind that if Trump wins another term he will seek to eliminate presidential term limits? If he were able, is there any point at which Trump would cease to elevate the authority of the Executive branch over the judicial and legislative branches? If he were able, at what point would Trump stop trying to control the press? If he were able, are there any measures he wouldn't take to silence political opponents? If Trump could rig elections with impunity, is there any doubt in your mind that he would do so? Trump may never become a dictator, but he is definitely angling to establish an authoritarian government, and the thing that makes Trump so dangerous is that he is not handicapped by scruples or ideology as he seeks to establish that government. Left to his own devices, are there any lines that Trump would not be willing to cross?
        And, Commando called Trump a monster.

I'm not defending everything Trump and ICE are doing, but I have a problem with open borders and not knowing who is coming and going. If someone doesn't come to a port of entry and instead sneaks across illegally, then they risk detention. This concept doesn't seem to be controversial anywhere else in the world except for the U.S. (and perhaps the recent immigration crisis in the EU). Do you support open borders? Commando, didn't answer my question when I asked him.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jeff Lebowski;1373441]Hey come on. Don't sell yourself short. 10% at least!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
            Non Sequitur did.

I'm not defending everything Trump and ICE are doing, but I have a problem with open borders and not knowing who is coming and going. If someone doesn't come to a port of entry and instead sneaks across illegally, then they risk detention. This concept doesn't seem to be controversial anywhere else in the world except for the U.S. (and perhaps the recent immigration crisis in the EU). Do you support open borders? Commando, didn't answer my question when I asked him.
            No . And Trump is a monster. He lies on purpose and hurts families for political capital. He's a piece of shit. That's not debatable. This "controversy" is manufactured by Trump and Sessions to build a wall and eliminate asylum- both things for reasons other than the reasons they are saying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...=.f26c756079b9
            Last edited by Commando; 07-02-2018, 12:01 PM.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Non Sequitur did.

It continues to be bizarre that you view Trump as a misunderstood conservative when he is a populist authoritarian strongman, act as though he is restrained by reasonable advisors, and screech when your constant inaccurate parallels between Obama and others to Trump are pointed out. You're not a picked on truth-teller here, you're under informed. Commando is a moderately conservative immigration attorney.

Comment

• Man trumps trade advisors are as dumb on trade as trump. True idiots

Comment

Non Sequitur did.

Do you think Trump is governed by scruples? Do you think his actions are informed by a sense of right and wrong? This is a guy that said he would kill the families of suspected terrorists. This is a guy who said he respected Putin and defended Putin's murderous actions by saying that the U.S. isn't innocent either, that we've killed people as well. Trump is a sociopath. Of that, I'm certain. Not only is he a sociopath, he's a sociopath with a mandate. What part of that do you disagree with?
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Let me explain math: 90 < 100 and 7 <<<< 150. YW.
                    Ha. I thought you were being serious. For the life of me I can't conceive of how small U.S. Embassy security detachments of around 30 Marines each are fucking up countries like Rwanda, Sudan, Togo, Angola, Mauritania, et al.

Just be bold and give us your list of countries that one could argue have been fucked by a U.S. military presence.

Let me help you pick some cherries:

Iraq
                    Viet Nam (pretty dated and an economic miracle in the making)
                    Cambodia
                    Laos

Anymore?
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• The upcoming NATO meetings are looking to be lots of fun for Trump and his fans who seem to think we're now supposed to make enemies out of Western Europe. Then after that he gets to meet with Putin. Maybe Trump can give away Lithuania or something.

Comment

• Just adding to the immigration debate - this guys pretty funny, but the language is a little rough. Turn down the volume...

https://www.facebook.com/officialsta...9443351146337/

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          Just adding to the immigration debate - this guys pretty funny, but the language is a little rough. Turn down the volume...

https://www.facebook.com/officialsta...9443351146337/
                          I love Doug Stanhope, his book about helping his mom kill herself is a great read.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                            Do you think Trump is governed by scruples? Do you think his actions are informed by a sense of right and wrong? This is a guy that said he would kill the families of suspected terrorists. This is a guy who said he respected Putin and defended Putin's murderous actions by saying that the U.S. isn't innocent either, that we've killed people as well. Trump is a sociopath. Of that, I'm certain. Not only is he a sociopath, he's a sociopath with a mandate. What part of that do you disagree with?
                            When it comes to foreign policy, Trump's actions and words clearly seem to show favoritism on his part toward authoritarian regimes and hostility toward free countries. Ok, you can try to say that's just Trump trying to pressure allies into doing giving us a "better deal" or whatever, but it hardly seems like an effective way of going about it, if you ask me. And his trade war is pure idiocy.
                            Last edited by BlueK; 07-03-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Have I missed it before, or did MBN just cross the CS f bomb threshold for the first time?
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Have I missed it before, or did MBN just cross the CS f bomb threshold for the first time?
                                you missed it. He has gotten increasingly salty as time has gone by. Furhter evidence of the decay in civility in our society.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X