Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump: Making America Great Again...

So what's his first move as president? You gotta think Christie will be AG and Guiliani will end up somewhere in there as well. Mitt is now a nobody in the GOP, not that he really cares at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

I figure his first act will be to gild the oval office toilet in gold.
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Winning. So much winning.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Billy Bush as press secretary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

With Obama, it was cool to have a black president, and I was worried about Obamacare but not much else. Turned out to be fine. Obamacare was a mess, but we survived. With Trump, it's humiliating to have him as a president, but I'm sure that once again, we'll be fine. He won't pass any of his ridiculous protectionist policies. He's not going to force Apple to stop building components in China, or make good on any other of his other insane campaign statements that way. He's not going to build a wall. I worry about rash reactions in foreign policy. Pray we have a calm four years on that.

Comment

In the end, just like Brexit, the market won't be affected much as a result of Trump's win. If he does in fact move forward with actual proposed legislation pushing protectionism, then we are in trouble. I hope it was all posturing and perhaps it will help in negotiations with other countries, but in the end, I don't think Trump is a mastermind, I just think he is a lucky prick.

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
              In the end, just like Brexit, the market won't be affected much as a result of Trump's win. If he does in fact move forward with actual proposed legislation pushing protectionism, then we are in trouble. I hope it was all posturing and perhaps it will help in negotiations with other countries, but in the end, I don't think Trump is a mastermind, I just think he is a lucky prick.
              I always tell my golfing competitors when I sink a long putt or hit the tree and the ball goes on the green, "it is better to be lucky than good because I know I am not good".

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                Pound vs. Dollar:

Which is good for my future trips to England.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

He'll get rid of Obamacare ASAP. The medicaid expansion will remain. Then he'll get a nominee on the Court after Harry Reid's nuclear option chickens come home to roost.

Along with Comey's letter, I think the massive premium increases due to Obamacare was a major contributor to the unexpected results last night. People were receiving that bit of news in the 2-3 weeks leading up to the election.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Here's already said what his first move will be: suing those slanderous bitches that said he sexually assaulted him. Priorities.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Pound vs. Dollar:

Which is good for my future trips to England.
                        My point wasn't how it affected the UK it was how it affected the market. IOW, my 401k was essentially unaffected.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Here's already said what his first move will be: suing those slanderous bitches that said he sexually assaulted him. Priorities.
                          I predict Trump will end up being a better con man than President Obama or any of the "really good" politicians. He will push less than half of what he said he would.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            What happened to all the accusations? Did they all come out at the same time or did people just stop listening.

I believe the women, but I find it interesting that it all was poured on during a single week. Did these women all go to the media at different times and did the media hold onto it all until the Billy Bush tape was released?
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                              He'll get rid of Obamacare ASAP. The medicaid expansion will remain. Then he'll get a nominee on the Court after Harry Reid's nuclear option chickens come home to roost.

Along with Comey's letter, I think the massive premium increases due to Obamacare was a major contributor to the unexpected results last night. People were receiving that bit of news in the 2-3 weeks leading up to the election.
                              I doubt the Comey letter did anything substantial. Who did it influence, independents? I think that's unlikely. They and the democrats were comfortable with the established narrative that she was careless and negligent, but not criminal.

In the end, I think everyone underestimated the nervous Trump voters, the ones who support him privately but don't admit it publicly.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                              X