Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Wasn't Drumpf a Nationalist back in 2016 with his "America first" thing? Maybe now that he declared he is a nationalist he will start rounding up the jews or something. Ask Frank, Drumpf is a racist SoB. We all know that racism and nationalism go together, right?
    That's cute you and your twitter and The_Donald friends pretend he isn't racist.

Comment

• I've never been involved with a political campaign or been part of a local political party, but I'm pretty sure the point of a fundraising dinner is not to give tickets away for free. I'm shocked that they couldn't sell $20k tickets for the privilege of sitting at a table for Steve Bannon.

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf...-tickets-free/
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Spoiler alert: they won't denounce it. The republican party has converted to Trump's nationalism. Vote democrat, and hope every other fiscally conservative voter does the same. The republican party will not be a serious opposition party until it spends time in the wilderness.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Stop being weak, Dems... Build that wall!

lol. Nobody said anything about a wall, which has nothing to do with border security.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            lol. Nobody said anything about a wall, which has nothing to do with border security.
            You're right... we need sharks with freak'n lasers attached to their heads!

That and some Obama drones...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              What's the law if the caravan of people from Central America arrives at the border? I assume they aren't carrying U.S. visas with them. Are there procedures in place for an event like this?
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                What's the law if the caravan of people from Central America arrives at the border? I assume they aren't carrying U.S. visas with them. Are there procedures in place for an event like this?
                Like them being individually screened to be eligible to apply for asylum? Yeah, there are. Most of the time CBP likes to break the law and tell people they "aren't accepting asylum applications" at any given time, but with the spotlight on them they'll have to do their job.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  That's cute you and your twitter and The_Donald friends pretend he isn't racist.
                  Yeah, that white trash needs to be put in its place!

G6IPXNdVlmE1Hvtxw7CbBVmAyXhma1-IzMlcROnDkPQ.jpg
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, that white trash needs to be put in its place!

[ATTACH]9173[/ATTACH]
                    Hey - if them not allowing people who eat at The Chick means that they'll be building more restaurants closer to me instead of in NYC, I'll donate to that campaign!

And I'm a guy who has plenty of Chick-fil-A restaurants around to choose from already. But I'll always take another!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                      I'm not sure, but it's being reported that the Trump Administration has secured some land (either already owned by the federal government or through eminent domain) in the Los Altos, Mountain View and Palo Alto areas of Santa Clara county and some low income housing is in the works to house the caravan.

Judging by the reaction of Marin County residents 19 years ago to a low income development that would shelter a couple hundred people, I'm sure all the big hearted progressives would welcome the caravan with open arms. Unfortunately, due to concerns of impact on the environment, they're having to fight Trump's efforts to give these people the best possible opportunity in their new country by placing them in an area of such innovation and wealth.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        I'm not sure, but it's being reported that the Trump Administration has secured some land (either already owned by the federal government or through eminent domain) in the Los Altos, Mountain View and Palo Alto areas of Santa Clara county and some low income housing is in the works to house the caravan.

Judging by the reaction of Marin County residents 19 years ago to a low income development that would shelter a couple hundred people, I'm sure all the big hearted progressives would welcome the caravan with open arms. Unfortunately, due to concerns of impact on the environment, they're having to fight Trump's efforts to give these people the best possible opportunity in their new country by placing them in an area of such innovation and wealth.
                        Is this true? Where is this being reported?
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          Yeah, he can't be serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            In the CMBF newsletter, to which I gladly subscribe. The prevailing local attitude is more accurately reflected in this tweet (and I wish I new how to embed these correctly using the tweet icon, but alas...):

@xeni
                            That’s right, terrified white people, the brown zombies are 1000 miles from the southern border and they’re coming to mow your lawns, wash your cars, harvest your crops, pack your pork, raise your kids, mop your floors, vacuum your office, and pay taxes. Time to flip out.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              In the CMBF newsletter, to which I gladly subscribe. The prevailing local attitude is more accurately reflected in this tweet (and I wish I new how to embed these correctly using the tweet icon, but alas...):

@xeni
                              That’s right, terrified white people, the brown zombies are 1000 miles from the southern border and they’re coming to mow your lawns, wash your cars, harvest your crops, pack your pork, raise your kids, mop your floors, vacuum your office, and pay taxes. Time to flip out.
                              yeah, no thanks.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

@xeni
                                According to this guy all these immigrants are good for is unskilled grunt work.

I don't agree.

Even if you do agree, it seems like there is plenty of that kind of work to be done in the northern part of Santa Clara county. And the wonderful progressives of Mountain View, Cupertino, etc are just the salt of the earth people that I would imagine accepting them with open arms if it weren't for the environmental impact.

I wish someone could persuasively argue that 10,000 people would have a negligible impact on the local ecosystem. The county already has over 1.5 million. Really, I see that as the only roadblock in the way of affording this caravan every opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                                X