Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG so he didn't just start being a sensitive little snowflake in his old age.

"I thought your demeanor was... inaccurate..." OMG this guy.
    Last edited by Commando; 10-27-2020, 10:13 AM.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Trump's been quite the brave example towards brash journalists for awhile:

Owning the libs for 30 years!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Takes me back to early Dre and Snoop on the Deep Cover soundtrack... 'cuz it's eighty-siiiiix on an undercover coooopppp.'
        See initially, I was going to correct your incorrect usage of lyrics. Then I realized that you clearly have sufficient knowledge of Snoop/Dre to know the actual lyrics and are actually making fun of the absurdity of Trump.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          See initially, I was going to correct your incorrect usage of lyrics. Then I realized that you clearly have sufficient knowledge of Snoop/Dre to know the actual lyrics and are actually making fun of the absurdity of Trump.
          lol how dare you. I know my sense of humor is dry, but c'mon, man!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Good news! In yesterday's press release, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy listed its First Term Accomplishments, and named "Ending the COVID-19 Pandemic" as its top achievement. So much winning, Someone should let JIC and ERC know they can go home now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              Good news! In yesterday's press release, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy listed its First Term Accomplishments, and named "Ending the COVID-19 Pandemic" as its top achievement. So much winning, Someone should let JIC and ERC know they can go home now.
              6B625F8F-346B-4A31-9E6F-0574B249C58A.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                [ATTACH]10531[/ATTACH]
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Taking America back from the doctors! Full hostile takeover of the Republican party! Cleansing the WH of overconfident idiots! He really is a smart cookie. The smartest cookie.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/polit...ors/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
                    Taking America back from the doctors! Full hostile takeover of the Republican party! Cleansing the WH of overconfident idiots! He really is a smart cookie. The smartest cookie.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/polit...ors/index.html
                    Yeah, I hope Drumpf is going to b*tch slap the AMA, make all the doctors public servants, and give us real socialized medicine like they have in the UK... Biden's public option is weak sauce.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• How about that... Drumpf freeing more hostages:

American hostage rescued in West Africa by SEAL Team 6 in daring raid
                      The rescue took place earlier Saturday in northern Nigeria

The elite SEAL Team 6 staged a daring raid in the West African country of Nigeria, rescuing Philip Walton, 27, who had been taken hostage, officials told Fox News.

“We had to get him before any potential trade or sale,” one U.S. official said.
                      [...]
                      Walton was kidnapped in Niger, which borders Nigeria, earlier this week. The hostage rescue took place in northern Nigeria earlier today.

The SEALs rescued Walton after killing a number of his captors. SEAL Team 6 was chosen for the operation because they are responsible for West Africa, Fox News has learned.

“U.S. forces conducted a hostage rescue operation during the early hours of 31 October in Northern Nigeria to recover an American citizen held hostage by a group of armed men," Jonathan Hoffman, chief Pentagon spokesman, said in a statement.

"No U.S military personnel were injured during the operation," Hoffman added. "We appreciate the support of our international partners in conducting this operation."
                      [...]
                      https://www.foxnews.com/world/americ...-6-daring-raid

How many does that make now?

I am surprised that Drumpf approved something like this so close to the election... could have been really bad for him.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        How about that... Drumpf freeing more hostages:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/americ...-6-daring-raid

How many does that make now?

I am surprised that Drumpf approved something like this so close to the election... could have been really bad for him.
                        That’s something I think we don’t discuss enough: Trump’s bravery when it comes to the requirements of our military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          That’s something I think we don’t discuss enough: Trump’s bravery when it comes to the requirements of our military.
                          I thought Ted hates the army because they drone strike people and serve as world police. Speaking of drone strikes, they’ve gone up under Trump and he has obscured the details of such operations.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/22...illings-count/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...anada-47480207

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            I thought Ted hates the army because they drone strike people and serve as world police. Speaking of drone strikes, they’ve gone up under Trump and he has obscured the details of such operations.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/22...illings-count/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...anada-47480207
                            I thought that was Walter.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              I thought that was Walter.
                              It's mostly Walter, but Ted also jumps on board with the war-monger talk and has talked about drone strikes before.

Comment

• LOL... Drumpf is a dumbass:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X