Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295
Results 8,821 to 8,845 of 8845

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    all three?
    Yeah, probably all three.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Yeah, probably all three.
    that's my vote.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Lock him up!

Trump Personally Employs Undocumented Immigrants? That May Be a Federal Crime

President Donald Trump has long employed undocumented immigrants at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, according to a New York Times report. This arrangement may run afoul of federal law.

A mid-afternoon Thursday exposť identified two of the undocumented women by name. Victorina Morales, the report notes, has made Trump’s bed, “cleaned his toilet and dusted his crystal golf trophies.” The second woman, Sandra Diaz, no longer works at the golf club but had similar duties during her three-plus years there.

Per the Times:
    [Diaz] said she washed and ironed Mr. Trump’s white boxers, golf shirts and khaki trousers, as well as his sheets and towels. Everything belonging to Mr. Trump, his wife, Melania, and their son, Barron, was washed with special detergent in a smaller, separate washing machine, she said.
    [...]
    https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analys...federal-crime/

I guess she was doing work that no American would want to do.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

A former Fox news anchor is apparently qualified to be the US ambassador to the UN.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...ump/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    A former Fox news anchor is apparently qualified to be the US ambassador to the UN.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...ump/index.html
    It seems the CNN reporters are just jealous that Drumpf didnít pick one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    It seems the CNN reporters are just jealous that Drumpf didn’t pick one of them.

I see you approve of Trump’s appointment. No, I don’t think anyone at CNN secretly wishes they worked for the crazy orange man
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    I see you approve of Trumpís appointment. No, I donít think anyone at CNN secretly wishes they worked for the crazy orange man
    Yeah, orange man bad.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Rex Tillerson had a few things to say to the Houston Chronicle:

"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...son/index.html

Yeah, orange man bad.

Yup.

Trump announces Kelly will leave as Chief of Staff by the end of the year. Once again, there's a Trump Tweet for every occasion:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...267328000?s=19

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Uh, this is a thread about Trump.

Uh, this is a thread about Trump.
    Donít worry, Frank, the mods will move it.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

lol

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/11/polit...mer/index.html

TRUMP: "And I am proud ... I tell you what, I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So, I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down it didn't work. I will take the mantle of shutting down and I'm going to shut it down for border security."

WTF was Christie doing in this meeting?...

24cr9lxi1p321.jpg

Interesting exchange between Pelosi, Schumer, and Drumpf... Pelosi doesn't seem to understand that there needs to be 60 votes in the senate and it's pointless even if it passes in the house.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

I like how MC Pence has the look on his face and seems to be thinking, "What am I doing in this room with all these dumbasses?" Can you Dems hurry up and get Drumpf impeached so Pence can take over? He seems like a "kickass and get things done" type of guy. He is always so serious.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

That quote was a bigger dunk in Trump's face than Yoeli did to Utah on saturday
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Interesting exchange between Pelosi, Schumer, and Drumpf... Pelosi doesn't seem to understand that there needs to be 60 votes in the senate and it's pointless even if it passes in the house.
    The party that constantly voted to amend or repeal Obamacare, despite it not having a chance, doesn't get to bitch about pointless measures that waste time.

Sounds like Trump is considering Kushner for his chief of staff. Seems to be selecting from a deep pool of talent.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 12-13-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Sounds like Trump is considering Kushner for his chief of staff. Seems to be selecting from a deep pool of talent.
    at least 10 people are interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Including Jose Canseco
    http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...ob-tweet-trump

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Chris Christie wisely declined the role.

It will be interesting to see how long he lasts in the role if Trump picks him.

The President who's immigration policy is totally not racist at all, is trying to kick Vietnam war era immigrants out of the country. That should outrage most people, even Walter:

The Trump administration is moving to deport thousands of Vietnamese immigrants who arrived before 1995 and have criminal convictions, leaving many long-time residents fearful, officials say.

During the Bush administration in 2008, Vietnam and the U.S. made an agreement that prevents Vietnamese people who arrived in the U.S. before 1995 from being deported.

The current administration says that Vietnamese immigrants who came before 1995 and who have been charged with crimes are exempt from these protections. This would mean that thousands of Vietnamese immigrants, many of which are war refugees, could be deported.

“The U.S. position is that every country has an international legal obligation to accept its nationals that another country seeks to remove, expel or deport,” a spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Brendan Raedy, told KTLA.

The Trump administration had been considering the new rules since 2017, even rounding up and preparing to deport thousands, the New York Times reported. The administration then backed away in August 2018.

Last week, James Thrower, a spokesman for the U.S. embassy in Hanoi, told the Atlantic that the American government was again reversing course.

This reinterpretation of the agreement would only apply to Vietnamese migrants who are undocumented or who have committed crimes, and not those who are American Citizens, Thrower said.

In Orange County, where the largest Vietnamese refugee community has settled in “Little Saigon,” fears are growing amongst the long-time residents.

One immigrant whose father had helped U.S. troops during the Vietnam War, said he would be ostracized if he was sent back to Vietnam.

“They will treat me as a traitor to the country because of what my dad did,” said Vietnamese immigrant Hai Nguyen. “They were considered traitors for leaving the country.”

Nguyen said he was arrested for armed robbery at 16 years old, and even though he was pardoned by the governor, he’s worried he would be one of many deported under the new rules.

“I will be looked down on and frowned upon,” Nguyen said. “I know nothing about Vietnam.”

Like many others, Nguyen came to the U.S. as a refugee when he was a baby.

Orange County is home to approximately 200,000 Vietnamese immigrants, 10 percent of the Vietnamese American population, according to Oxford Research.

https://ktla.com/2018/12/14/trump-ad...-war-refugees/