Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    all three?
    Yeah, probably all three.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Yeah, probably all three.
      that's my vote.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Lock him up!

Trump Personally Employs Undocumented Immigrants? That May Be a Federal Crime

President Donald Trump has long employed undocumented immigrants at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, according to a New York Times report. This arrangement may run afoul of federal law.

A mid-afternoon Thursday exposĂ© identified two of the undocumented women by name. Victorina Morales, the report notes, has made Trump’s bed, “cleaned his toilet and dusted his crystal golf trophies.” The second woman, Sandra Diaz, no longer works at the golf club but had similar duties during her three-plus years there.

Per the Times:
        [Diaz] said she washed and ironed Mr. Trump’s white boxers, golf shirts and khaki trousers, as well as his sheets and towels. Everything belonging to Mr. Trump, his wife, Melania, and their son, Barron, was washed with special detergent in a smaller, separate washing machine, she said.
        [...]
        https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analys...federal-crime/

I guess she was doing work that no American would want to do.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• A former Fox news anchor is apparently qualified to be the US ambassador to the UN.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...ump/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            A former Fox news anchor is apparently qualified to be the US ambassador to the UN.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...ump/index.html
            It seems the CNN reporters are just jealous that Drumpf didn’t pick one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              It seems the CNN reporters are just jealous that Drumpf didn’t pick one of them.

I see you approve of Trump’s appointment. No, I don’t think anyone at CNN secretly wishes they worked for the crazy orange man

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                I see you approve of Trump’s appointment. No, I don’t think anyone at CNN secretly wishes they worked for the crazy orange man
                Yeah, orange man bad.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Rex Tillerson had a few things to say to the Houston Chronicle:

"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/polit...son/index.html

Comment

Yeah, orange man bad.

Yup.

Comment

• Trump announces Kelly will leave as Chief of Staff by the end of the year. Once again, there's a Trump Tweet for every occasion:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...267328000?s=19

Comment

• OMG... it seems Comey has early onset Alzheimers.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

OMG... it seems Comey has early onset Alzheimers.
                          Uh, this is a thread about Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Uh, this is a thread about Trump.
                            Don’t worry, Frank, the mods will move it.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/11/polit...mer/index.html

TRUMP: "And I am proud ... I tell you what, I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So, I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down it didn't work. I will take the mantle of shutting down and I'm going to shut it down for border security."

Comment

• WTF was Christie doing in this meeting?...

24cr9lxi1p321.jpg

Interesting exchange between Pelosi, Schumer, and Drumpf... Pelosi doesn't seem to understand that there needs to be 60 votes in the senate and it's pointless even if it passes in the house.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X