Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    From a fundraising speech:

Is it ever clear what he’s talking about?
    Not to anyone with a well functioning brain anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      From a fundraising speech:

Is it ever clear what he’s talking about?
      Good hell.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        Not to anyone with a well functioning brain anyway.
        Best president ever.

Comment

• If Trump and Un were to reach an agreement for NK to denuclearize (the likelihood of an agreement is minuscule and the probability of NK adhering to is zero, but still...) or at least stabilize the situation, imagine Trump receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. As long as I've already induced nausea, I'll also invite you to imagine his humble and inspiring acceptance speech.

P.S. I'll save some of you the trouble and acknowledge that Obama was an undeserving winner of the prize. But at least his speech wasn't the oratorical equivalent of Syrup of Ipecac.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            If Trump and Un were to reach an agreement for NK to denuclearize (the likelihood of an agreement is minuscule and the probability of NK adhering to is zero, but still...) or at least stabilize the situation, imagine Trump receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. As long as I've already induced nausea, I'll also invite you to imagine his humble and inspiring acceptance speech.

P.S. I'll save some of you the trouble and acknowledge that Obama was an undeserving winner of the prize. But at least his speech wasn't the oratorical equivalent of Syrup of Ipecac.
            Lol. Knock it off. None of that is going to happen.

Meanwhile, Trump admitted in a private conversation that he just totally makes crap up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6e4c28b118ff
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Meanwhile, Trump admitted in a private conversation that he just totally makes crap up.

I’m still waiting for Shakett and and Uncle Talter to abandon him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

and trudeau is just dumb enough to have maybe believed him
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  I’m still waiting for Shakett and and Uncle Talter to abandon him.
                  Trump's hardcore fans actually like that he makes stuff up.

Comment

• Flake continues to not mince words. He calls out the whole GOP

Republican Jeff Flake: 'My party might not deserve to lead'

"If we are going to cloister ourselves in the alternative truth of an erratic leader, if we are going to refuse to live in a world that everyone else lives in ... then my party might not deserve to lead," the Arizona senator said in a speech at the National Press Club.
                    Flake argued that "as we are discovering ... there is no damage like the damage that a president can do." He repeated a call he's been making for months to restore civility to politics during the Trump era, using lofty rhetoric to describe what he hopes will one day be a reckoning for American politics.

"Never has a party abandoned, fled its principles and deeply held beliefs so quickly as my party did in the face of the nativist juggernaut," he said Thursday. "We have become strangers to ourselves."
                    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/polit...ump/index.html

Comment

• McMaster out. Trump is winning like a motherf*kr.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        McMaster out. Trump is winning like a motherf*kr.
                        Good god, they are talking about John Bolton replacing him. Trump is so shitty.

Comment

• kelly goes and no more adults in the room
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I enjoyed this montage of Fox newscasters excoriating Obama for being willing to meet with the North Korean dictator, and then the same crew falling all over themselves praising Trump for wanting to do the same thing. https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...747906/video/1

That said, I'd like to see a similar montage for MSNBC that shows their derision in 2012 after Romney's "Russia is the greatest geopolitical threat" comment and their current views of Russia. I hate the MSNBC commentators considerably less than Hannity/Ingraham/Carlson, etc.,, but it's always fun to watch their do-si-do's as they rip on the other side of the spectrum and support their own.

Comment

I enjoyed this montage of Fox newscasters excoriating Obama for being willing to meet with the North Korean dictator, and then the same crew falling all over themselves praising Trump for wanting to do the same thing. https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...747906/video/1

That said, I'd like to see a similar montage for MSNBC that shows their derision in 2012 after Romney's "Russia is the greatest geopolitical threat" comment and their current views of Russia. I hate the MSNBC commentators considerably less than Hannity/Ingraham/Carlson, etc.,, but it's always fun to watch their do-si-do's as they rip on the other side of the spectrum and support their own.
                              That was hilarious.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I enjoyed this montage of Fox newscasters excoriating Obama for being willing to meet with the North Korean dictator, and then the same crew falling all over themselves praising Trump for wanting to do the same thing. https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...747906/video/1

I don't remember MSNBC's people ripping on Romney's Russia comment. it's been a while, but my memory of it is that they cared a lot more about the fact he was a rich guy and out of touch with the average American in their view. I could be remembering wrong, but outside of that one debate where Obama made the 80s joke, I don't remember Russia being a big deal at all in the campaign. They really harped a lot on Romney's off the record comment about how many don't pay taxes, though, among other things.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 03-16-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X