Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Michael Wolff Suggests Trump Is Having an Extramarital Affair “Now”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ffair-now.html

Gross. Hope Hicks? Nikki Haley?
    No doubt... I can't see Drumpf letting Bill out do him.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      No doubt... I can't see Drumpf letting Bill out do him.
      #whataboutclinton
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Michael Wolff Suggests Trump Is Having an Extramarital Affair “Now”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ffair-now.html

Gross. Hope Hicks? Nikki Haley?
        The article suggests it is Haley.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          The article suggests it is Haley.
          Yeah, she's an Evangelical Christian. Makes sense.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• This jives with what Schumer has said.

Graham: Stephen Miller makes immigration deal impossible

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.) warned on Sunday that the White House staff is undercutting President Trump and Congress's ability to get a deal on immigration.

"Every time we have a proposal it is only yanked back by staff members. As long as Stephen Miller is in charge of negotiating immigration, we're going nowhere," Graham told reporters as he headed into a closed-door negotiation with a bipartisan group of senators.

He added that "the White House staff, I think, is making it very difficult."

Miller, a White House aide, is well known for his conservative views on immigration. He was formerly a staffer for then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), who frequently opposed bipartisan immigration deals.

Miller authored the White House's wide-ranging immigration plan, which includes wall funding and cracking down on cities that don't comply with federal immigration law.

Graham said on Sunday that Miller has "been an outlier for years" on the issue of immigration.

Democrats have repeatedly bristled at Miller's involvement, arguing he isn't a constructive force in the immigration talks.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...eal-impossible

Comment

• It also jives with what I've said: Stephen Miller's a bitch-- I would easily--EASILY- take the rap for punching him in the face and knocking him into, say, a bunch of cow shit.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                It also jives with what I've said: Stephen Miller's a bitch-- I would easily--EASILY- take the rap for punching him in the face and knocking him into, say, a bunch of cow shit.
                Hard to imagine a white nationalist in the white house would be a roadblock to getting anything constructive done on immigration.

Next step: wrecking the economy through trashing NAFTA. Who needs trading with dirty foreigners! Good job Miller!

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/22/news...d-6/index.html

Comment

• Trump's an ignoramus. And he's going to f*k everything up b/c he brought the wrong people into the WH because nobody reputable would come on board b/c he's such a circus act. One sane person in Stephen Miller's place would make Trump look semi-competent, but no.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    Trump's an ignoramus. And he's going to f*k everything up b/c he brought the wrong people into the WH because nobody reputable would come on board b/c he's such a circus act. One sane person in Stephen Miller's place would make Trump look semi-competent, but no.
                    Now I'm watching the market. As soon as it becomes clear we're pulling out of NAFTA I think you're going to start to see a sell-off of stocks, as the wall street crowd likes free trade. I think many at this point are expecting a correction soon (within the next 18 months) anyway. This could very well bring that on sooner, IMO.
                    Last edited by BlueK; 01-22-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Now I'm watching the market. As soon as it becomes clear we're pulling out of NAFTA I think you're going to start to see a sell-off of stocks, as the wall street crowd likes free trade. I think many at this point are expecting a correction soon (within the next 18 months) anyway. This could very well bring that on sooner, IMO.
                      Will Libertarian Ted defend that move?

Comment

Will Libertarian Ted defend that move?
                        I rode out the last big bear market and profited nicely since then. Not sure I want to do that again though because, well, I'm 10+ years closer to retirement now. The gains of the last year have been nice. Nothing wrong with profit taking, right?

Comment

I rode out the last big bear market and profited nicely since then. Not sure I want to do that again though because, well, I'm 10+ years closer to retirement now. The gains of the last year have been nice. Nothing wrong with profit taking, right?
                          Keep your nerve. Marketing timing is for chumps.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Yes, a big market correction is coming sooner than later. I’d sell now just to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Keep your nerve. Marketing timing is for chumps.
                              Or, it's just asset reallocation based on my current situation as opposed to where I was 10-15 years ago.

Comment

No, it's just asset realignment based on my current situation.
                                changing asset allocation based on changed investment profile may be appropriate but that is only a question you can answer.
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X