Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    That dude is on speed. No two ways about it.

The best part of it is when he fully realizes there is no way he can pronounce the word 'origins' and that he's totally saying oranges, so he gives two separate synonyms. 'The BEGINNINGS.... where it started...'
    Probably snorting his adderall again.

Comment

• Oh did you guys see this? Trump keeps trying to say his dad was born in Germany for some reason....

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Oh man. This guy is our president.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Oh man. This guy is our president.
          Where’s Ted and his lame ass memes?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Where’s Ted and his lame ass memes?
            hyphen.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9446[/ATTACH]
              Holy crap I do that all the time.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                He likes the color orange.
                either that or his brain is starting to fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  You think you can use chemicals for years on your hair with impunity? That stuff is bound to leach into the brain. know a lot of fake blondes who have essentially become real blondes.

Comment

Starting?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      Starting?
                      yeah, good point.

Comment

• For all the focus on liberal victimhood and snowflakery, Trump is biggest whiner and deluded martyr in the country:

Trump claims he suffers 'highest level of Presidential Harassment in history', despite assassination of four previous presidents

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8854811.html

Booker, Biden, Beto, they would all make superior Presidents to this very disturbed man. So would Warren for that matter. Voting for the reelection of Trump deserves scorn. He's not worth supreme court justices or tax cuts. Shouldn't trust someone like this with nuclear codes and military secrets. I wouldn't be shocked if a crisis unfolds before election day of his manufacturing.
                        Last edited by frank ryan; 04-04-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Heads up ya'll. The sound of windmills swishing causes cancer.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Heads up ya'll. The sound of windmills swishing causes cancer.

Feel bad for all the folks living close the White House or Mar-a-lago.

Oh. Windmill. Not windbag. My bad.
                            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Heads up ya'll. The sound of windmills swishing causes cancer.

Did he get that info from Alex Jones? And if so, was it when Jones was experiencing psychosis, or another time? Glad to hear Jones no longer believes Sandy Hook was faked though.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 04-04-2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Did he get that info from Alex Jones? And if so, was it when Jones was experiencing psychosis, or another time? Glad to hear Jones no longer believes Sandy Hook was faked though.
                                The threat of having every single thing taken away from you will sober your tinfoil hat wearing ass up real quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X