Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    What's up with Senator Sinema?... She was a Drumpf fan girl at the SOTU:

And why wasn't she wearing white like the other dem congress ladies? It's awesome that she is a BYU grad.
    Not a good one.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Not a good one.
      Wasn't she Ezra Taft Benson Scholar at age 16?
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Listened to some of the DOJ oversight committee hearing. Whitaker is not coming across well at all. What a hack.

Comment

What's up with Senator Sinema?... She was a Drumpf fan girl at the SOTU:

And why wasn't she wearing white like the other dem congress ladies? It's awesome that she is a BYU grad.
          Hey, Jackie Rosen's just looking out for Sinema.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            Listened to some of the DOJ oversight committee hearing. Whitaker is not coming across well at all. What a hack.
            A nice bonus to Sessions getting shit canned is that the DOJ is now fully in thumbs-up-ass mode and they aren't as effective at proactively f*king up 30 years of cultivated caselaw in immigration at quite the same record breaking pace.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Hey, Jackie Rosen's just looking out for Sinema.
              Yeah, Pelosi was giving Sinema the evil stink eye... it would be a shame if something happened to her.

I am guessing that Sinema likes Drumpf because he wants to pull the troops out of Afghanistan and Syria. Sinema, IIRC, is big time anti-war. I wonder if is she is friends with Rand Paul.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, Pelosi was giving Sinema the evil stink eye... it would be a shame if something happened to her.

I am guessing that Sinema likes Drumpf because he wants to pull the troops out of Afghanistan and Syria. Sinema, IIRC, is big time anti-war. I wonder if is she is friends with Rand Paul.
                Probably not.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• State of the Union is so dumb.

I'm OK with giving the president stink eye when he says stuff you don't agree with. But why not recognize when he's proposing stuff you actually DO agree with.

Was it last year that the Black Caucus were all pissed off that unemployment rates among Blacks were at an all time low? So dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                    State of the Union is so dumb.

I'm OK with giving the president stink eye when he says stuff you don't agree with. But why not recognize when he's proposing stuff you actually DO agree with.

Was it last year that the Black Caucus were all pissed off that unemployment rates among Blacks were at an all time low? So dumb.

The same reason Trump can sit up there and push his agenda unimpeded by small inconvenient conventions like telling the truth: it's a political sideshow. That's why he was so put out that Nancy postponed it.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Listened to some of the DOJ oversight committee hearing. Whitaker is not coming across well at all. What a hack.
                      I think he is coming across well... bonus points for telling the chairman to shutup:

BTW, did they find any proof of collusion with Russians yet?
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I think he is coming across well... bonus points for telling the chairman to shutup:

BTW, did they find any proof of collusion with Russians yet?
                        At least you now finally recognize the difference between the words "proof" and "evidence"

Comment

Rand Paul doesn’t strike me as a fun to be friends with guy.
                          Last edited by frank ryan; 02-09-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

At least you now finally recognize the difference between the words "proof" and "evidence"
                            Yeah, and according to the Senate Intel Committee they don't have either...

Senate intel chairman: 'We don't have anything' to prove collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

The Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday said his panel has still found no evidence to suggest that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) told CBS News on Thursday that "based on the evidence" his committee has seen so far, there is no reason to suggest that members of the Trump campaign and the Russian government were working together during the election.

The committee is preparing to release its final report on 2016 election interference.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," Burr told CBS.

Pointing to a previous statement he made in September asserting that he had seen no "hard evidence" of collusion, Burr said that his past statement was "accurate with everything we've accumulated since then."

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," Burr told CBS.

Pointing to a previous statement he made in September asserting that he had seen no "hard evidence" of collusion, Burr said that his past statement was "accurate with everything we've accumulated since then."
                            [...]
                            https://thehill.com/policy/national-...rove-collusion

I was hoping that Whitaker would spill the beans on what his boy Mueller has on Drumpf so we can get the impeachment hearings started. I am really excited for Pence to take over.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ste...hina-1.4748745

If the Trump administration's tariff policy is meant to target unfair Chinese trade, it sure has a funny way of going about it.
                              So far, the U.S. Department of Commerce has excluded about 40 per cent of imports of Chinese steel from facing its 25 per cent tariff. But to date, only two per cent of the total volume of Canadian steel imports to the U.S. has been cleared to dodge the tariff.

Comment

• Who benefits from weakened economic and diplomatic ties between the US and friendly countries like Canada, the UK, Germany, etc.,?

Putin.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 02-11-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X