Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Yes, Clinton should have been kicked out of office. He was a groper and used his power to cooerce women into having sex with him. The Dems should never have him or his evil wife on the stage again.

Ditto for Trump.

Comment

• More lies from Trump. George Washington did something wrong when he cut down the cherry tree.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

More lies from Trump. George Washington did something wrong when he cut down the cherry tree.
        Lol

Comment

Yes, Clinton should have been kicked out of office. He was a groper and used his power to cooerce women into having sex with him. The Dems should never have him or his evil wife on the stage again.

Ditto for Trump.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Ditto for Trump.
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Clinton debased the office and further dulled the nation's moral sense, but I remain conflicted as to whether that was (or should be) an impeachable offense (perhaps I need a spine transplant). Should any President who has an adulterous affair while in office be impeached? (Just thinking about this--no need to respond to this brief threadjack.)

In other news, I can't imagine any President in history referring to himself as "your favorite President," except in total jest, which Trump clearly was not. What an extraordinary doofus.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              you are truly the biggest idiot in the entire fucking world
              bro, you need to work on your emotional iq

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                bro, you need to work on your emotional iq
                If you think a President having an extramarital affair with a playboy model, paying her hush money, lying about it over and over again, only to have tape of him discussing details discovered after his disgraced ex-lawyer was busted for breaking the law isn't newsworthy something is not right.

You are the consummate 5th avenue voter.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Clinton debased the office and further dulled the nation's moral sense, but I remain conflicted as to whether that was (or should be) an impeachable offense (perhaps I need a spine transplant). Should any President who has an adulterous affair while in office be impeached? (Just thinking about this--no need to respond to this brief threadjack.)

In other news, I can't imagine any President in history referring to himself as "your favorite President," except in total jest, which Trump clearly was not. What an extraordinary doofus.
                  Adultery in office, impeachable? Obviously that depends.

After the truth came out, Clinton should have had the common decency to resign, knowing full well that he would have fired anybody below him for doing the same thing. But he didn't, and then lied under oath. Kick him out! That the "Women's Movement" all rolled over was despicable. I remember thinking, "Hold on, I've been going to all this awareness training and this clearly violates all the rules, but nothing? What the hell?" And Hillary is even worse. Political expediency.

Had Clinton resigned or been kicked out, we would have no Trump today. No doubt the Christian Right is saying what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Dems standing behind Clinton after his heinous debasement of the office allows them to stand being this asshole. So, in a weird way, what goes around comes around for Evil Hillary.

Bill Clinton leads directly to Doofus Donald Trump, your favorite President.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Adultery in office, impeachable? Obviously that depends.

After the truth came out, Clinton should have had the common decency to resign, knowing full well that he would have fired anybody below him for doing the same thing. But he didn't, and then lied under oath. Kick him out! That the "Women's Movement" all rolled over was despicable. I remember thinking, "Hold on, I've been going to all this awareness training and this clearly violates all the rules, but nothing? What the hell?" And Hillary is even worse. Political expediency.

Had Clinton resigned or been kicked out, we would have no Trump today. No doubt the Christian Right is saying what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Dems standing behind Clinton after his heinous debasement of the office allows them to stand being this asshole. So, in a weird way, what goes around comes around for Evil Hillary.

Bill Clinton leads directly to Doofus Donald Trump, your favorite President.

I don't disagree strongly with anything you've written, but I'm curious where you'd draw the line given your "it depends" comment concerning adultery--we can save that discussion for a tailgate [no pun intended!] conversation. I'm actually bothered by my own vacillation on this, and yet I see a difference between lying under oath about whether I had been fellated by a subordinate [note to Mrs. PAC: I swear I've never been!] versus whether I've committed a genuine crime or betrayed the country.

And yeah, the way Hillary jumped on all of Bill's accusers was grotesquely inappropriate. It was a bit like Lance Armstrong's destructive comments about his accusers.

Perhaps my biggest problem with Clinton is reflected in my discussion with a mentor/retired partner at my first firm. Great guy, despite his nearly blind devotion to the Democratic Party. When rumors of Monica first started swirling, his initial comment was uttered with grave seriousness: "If this is true, he will have to resign." But over the ensuing weeks/months, he changed his mind, essentially concluding, "Yeah, that was a bad thing but we'll give him a pass on that." Clinton truly lowered the bar on presidential conduct. If he had genuinely begged forgiveness and resigned the office, noting the office was deserving of only the highest standards of personal conduct, we'd certainly be much better off. But yes, we now have Orange Julius. I'd like to think we deserve better, but perhaps we don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Yeah, PAC. WHAT ABOUT CLINTON?!!!
                      bump.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I don’t like Trump at all, didn’t vote for him and will vote against him in 2020, but I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that I find satisfaction in the fact the Hillary lost to him.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          I don't disagree strongly with anything you've written, but I'm curious where you'd draw the line given your "it depends" comment concerning adultery--we can save that discussion for a tailgate [no pun intended!] conversation. I'm actually bothered by my own vacillation on this, and yet I see a difference between lying under oath about whether I had been fellated by a subordinate [note to Mrs. PAC: I swear I've never been!] versus whether I've committed a genuine crime or betrayed the country.

And yeah, the way Hillary jumped on all of Bill's accusers was grotesquely inappropriate. It was a bit like Lance Armstrong's destructive comments about his accusers.

Perhaps my biggest problem with Clinton is reflected in my discussion with a mentor/retired partner at my first firm. Great guy, despite his nearly blind devotion to the Democratic Party. When rumors of Monica first started swirling, his initial comment was uttered with grave seriousness: "If this is true, he will have to resign." But over the ensuing weeks/months, he changed his mind, essentially concluding, "Yeah, that was a bad thing but we'll give him a pass on that." Clinton truly lowered the bar on presidential conduct. If he had genuinely begged forgiveness and resigned the office, noting the office was deserving of only the highest standards of personal conduct, we'd certainly be much better off. But yes, we now have Orange Julius. I'd like to think we deserve better, but perhaps we don't.
                          This part of your statement is something I have wondered for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                            The US President tells us a great deal more about the US people than we would like to admit. With Clinton we got what we deserved and so it is with Trump.
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                              I have not wondered since November 2012.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                                The US President tells us a great deal more about the US people than we would like to admit. With Clinton we got what we deserved and so it is with Trump.
                                Here's the question...just exactly when did everything go off the rails. Post-FDR maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X