Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282
Results 8,431 to 8,454 of 8454

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Any chance whatsoever that Trump's reluctance to condemn Saudi Arabia for this has a lot to do with him fearing to be hurt financially if the relationship with that country sours?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/polit...eet/index.html

60 minutes interview sounded like winner with Trump saying Mattis calling Mattis “kind of a Democrat,” refusing to acknowledge NATO prevented any wars and continuing bow down to Russia.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    This isn’t the Hillary is President thread. I’d love to hear some of your criticisms of Trump.
    He lost the popular vote to the worst candidate for POTUS!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

I think Drumpf is playing the new media as a bunch of fools. He calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface" in a tweet:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I think Drumpf is playing the new media as a bunch of fools. He calls Stormy Daniels "Horseface" in a tweet:

Holy crap. Horseface.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Holy crap. Horseface.
    lol at Trump who has bragged for decades about being able to have any beautiful woman he wants for free, and yet paid a "horseface" $130,000 for having had sex with him.

I’ll

No doubt you’re thrilled your mysognistic hero won one for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    I’ll

No doubt you’re thrilled your mysognistic hero won one for a change.
    All he's done his whole life is win.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

My bad.

except for all the bankruptcies

He guided that USFL team to victory.

That dirty money episode on Netflix is pretty revealing about Trump's financial acumen. He is apparently an awesome tax cheat and does well working with Russians to launder money.

He used the protections afforded him by law. Smart. And he still came out wildly successful.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

He used the protections afforded him by law. Smart. And he still came out wildly successful.
    He cheated on taxes and benefited from shady, at best business dealings with Russian mobsters and oligarchs (which are essentially the same thing as mobsters). The guy isn’t all the way all the level. You can’t seriously buy into the creepy “he always wins narrative?” can you? I thought you were being a bit sarcastic earlier.

He’s not a square dealer type.

Trump university was neither successful, nor was it ethical. Currently Trump’s businesses are benefiting from his office. He is also facing varying lawsuits. The Mueller investigation, if it doesn’t get killed by the GOP will not end well for him.

Also, one only needs to read Mitt Romney’s remarks opposing candidate Trump to see why he isn’t a “winner” at all things business. He’s not King Midas.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 10-16-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Damn straight. Nothing quite like not paying your contractors because of the Constitution.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

I for one can't wait for Karma to catch up to this POS and how weird it will be for a U.S. president to have disappeared only to be found 2 weeks later in a ditch...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    lol at Trump who has bragged for decades about being able to have any beautiful woman he wants for free, and yet paid a "horseface" $130,000 for having had sex with him.
    Given the ruling she has to pay Drumpf now he may be the only person to ever get a refund from a prostitute.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Given the ruling she has to pay Drumpf now he may be the only person to ever get a refund from a prostitute.
    Lol.

Uncle Ted is on a roll this week.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

"In heaven, all the interesting people are missing." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Let's not forget the NDA suit...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Let's not forget the NDA suit...
    We’ve already been told all he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    She's a BYU grad so I want her to win. Me and mbn are tribal like that.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Not sure I agree with The Reagan Battalion's conclusion.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Can't hide her disgust? Reach much? She called Arizona crazy in another video. OOOH SCANDAL! Let's not forget that 2 short years ago we had Jan Brewer AKA crazy bewildered looking Fox News believing cat lady as governor and Joe Arpaio as the head law enforcement figure. I'm with Synema.
    Last edited by Commando; Yesterday at 03:38 AM.

Nothing wrong with witches... I love Harry Potter.

Emails: Kyrsten Sinema summoned witches to her anti-war rally

Politicians talk about "witch hunts" so often that the occult has almost become cliche in American politics. But in Arizona, there's at least one candidate on the ballot who takes sorcery very seriously.

Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, the Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate, is not a witch. But she has been known to hang out with witches. It was during the height of the Iraq War when Sinema, then a far-left protest organizer, summoned supernatural help to stop the Iraq War.

Emails obtained by the Washington Examiner show Sinema inviting a prominent coven of feminist witches in Arizona called Pagan Cluster to celebrate International Women’s Day and to protest the war in March of 2003. Code Pink protesters wore pink, obviously enough, and the Women in Black wore black. But Sinema encouraged the witches to wear “colorful clothing and come ready to dance, twirl, and stay in touch with your inner creativity and with the Earth.”

The Sinema campaign would not say why she invited the witches or clarify why she thought members of the occult deserved a seat at the table during discussions concerning war and peace. The witches in question, it should be noted, claim to practice only nonviolent magic. Per the about section on their webpage, theirs is a peaceful and democratic kind of sorcery.
    [...]
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...anti-war-rally

Hmm... Claim to practice only nonviolent magic? I am guessing these witches are not democrats.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Nothing wrong with witches... I love Harry Potter.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...anti-war-rally

Hmm... Claim to practice only nonviolent magic? I am guessing these witches are not democrats.
    Oh no, scandal she invited pagans to an event. Also, I've never heard of a prominent coven of witches, have you?