Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on Drumpf for scaring the good people of Hawaii!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• he was playing golf
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Shame on Drumpf for scaring the good people of Hawaii!

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• And then there were obviously no procedures in place to quickly send out a notification that it was a false alarm because that took 30 or 40 minutes after the initial alert. So nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            And then there were obviously no procedures in place to quickly send out a notification that it was a false alarm because that took 30 or 40 minutes after the initial alert. So nuts.
            You have to wonder what people did in their “last 30 or 40 minutes”... maybe there will be a bunch of babies born in HI 9 months from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              You have to wonder what people did in their “last 30 or 40 minutes”... maybe there will be a bunch of babies born in HI 9 months from now.

Ken Jennings tweeted out prayers to all those in Hawaii who finally came clean with their spouse in their final moments.

Comment

• Good news, guys. It turns out that Trump is the LEAST racist person in America. Phew!
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Good news, guys. It turns out that Trump is the LEAST racist person in America. Phew!
                  Don't forget a stable genius and the american dream!
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• what are Durbin and the Democrats thinking by pushing this s-hole line of opposition in the media? They know that DACA is linked to the government funding issue and the deal has to be completed in short order. Wouldn’t they be better off in trying to get a deal done and then revealing what Trump said? Doesn’t that give them maximum leverage? The way they’ve handled it, they have simply entrenched Trump and are focused on an issue that, ultimately has no bearing on anything except for opinions that almost everyone already held about Trump anyway. Their strategy here eludes me.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I actually think this is one way Trump wins more often than he should. People are so repulsed by his uncouth personal style that they fail to take him seriously and failed to use prudent, winning strategies when dealing with him. Even though he is crass, prejudiced and a clown, the fact is he is promoting policies and many people like the policies he promotes. The Democrats would do well to remember this. It’s far too easy to make fun of him and ignore why some of the things he does work.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          what are Durbin and the Democrats thinking by pushing this s-hole line of opposition in the media? They know that DACA is linked to the government funding issue and the deal has to be completed in short order. Wouldn’t they be better off in trying to get a deal done and then revealing what Trump said? Doesn’t that give them maximum leverage? The way they’ve handled it, they have simply entrenched Trump and are focused on an issue that, ultimately has no bearing on anything except for opinions that almost everyone already held about Trump anyway. Their strategy here eludes me.
                          It is pretty simple... The GOP'ers are now in power so that means that now the Dems are the obstructionists. It is a simple role reversal.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• But obstruction to what end in this instance? They might Have had both sides of it if they had played it differently.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

But obstruction to what end in this instance? They might Have had both sides of it if they had played it differently.
                              IDK... Dems are without logic.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I actually think this is one way Trump wins more often than he should. People are so repulsed by his uncouth personal style that they fail to take him seriously and failed to use prudent, winning strategies when dealing with him. Even though he is crass, prejudiced and a clown, the fact is he is promoting policies and many people like the policies he promotes. The Democrats would do well to remember this. It’s far too easy to make fun of him and ignore why some of the things he does work.
                                The dem voters may not remember all those policies that he promoted with the exception of one... and the fact that no democrat voted for it. How many folks work at Walmart again?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X