Page 132 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,960 of 5073

Thread: President Trump: Making America Great Again...

  1. #3931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Haha. Kellyanne Conway and Sean Hannity are chumps compared to our Uncle Ted. He is like a Trumpologist machine.
    HE VOTED FOR JOHNSON SO he cant possibly be a trumpologist

  2. #3932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    HE VOTED FOR JOHNSON SO he cant possibly be a trumpologist
    Dems are living rent free in Ted's head!
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  3. #3933
    Trump-hating snowflake Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    43,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Dems are living rent free in Ted's head!
    "Socialism is not bad IMHO" - byu71
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

  4. #3934
    One man.....one pie Moliere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Republic of Tejas
    Posts
    19,267

    Default

    http://truepundit.com/exclusive-cnn-...form=hootsuite

    This is over the line, but I gotta admit that it's like watching a train wreck in which I can't run away. CNN was stupid to spend resources trying to find the reddit user that made the wrestling meme and it's coming back to bite them a bit.

    It's interesting that other news orgs aren't having the same problem despite them being just as critical of Trump as CNN. Maybe CNN really is fake news


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

  5. #3935
    Trump-hating snowflake Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    43,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    http://truepundit.com/exclusive-cnn-...form=hootsuite

    This is over the line, but I gotta admit that it's like watching a train wreck in which I can't run away. CNN was stupid to spend resources trying to find the reddit user that made the wrestling meme and it's coming back to bite them a bit.

    It's interesting that other news orgs aren't having the same problem despite them being just as critical of Trump as CNN. Maybe CNN really is fake news


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is nuts. There are a zillion memes/animated gifs like this on the internet. How in the hell does it matter who made it? Dummies.
    "Socialism is not bad IMHO" - byu71
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

  6. #3936
    Senior Member Omaha 680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    7,275

    Default

    So CNN is wasting a bunch of resources tracking down an internet troll, extracting an apology, and threatening to out him publicly if he posts anything else offensive? Good thing they are proving Trump wrong and showing they are serious journalists and guardians of truth. As I said before, everyone is dumb. I hate this president and I hate the self-righteous press covering him.

  7. #3937
    Explosivo Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    14,229

    Default

    WTF? Who cares about that stupid gif? It's not even offensive! The whole problem is that Stupid Ass tweeted it when he should be doing things a President of the United States should be doing.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

  8. #3938
    Senior Member myboynoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    13,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    So CNN is wasting a bunch of resources tracking down an internet troll, extracting an apology, and threatening to out him publicly if he posts anything else offensive? Good thing they are proving Trump wrong and showing they are serious journalists and guardians of truth. As I said before, everyone is dumb. I hate this president and I hate the self-righteous press covering him.
    Stupid lame stream media.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

  9. #3939
    Trump-hating snowflake Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    43,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    WTF? Who cares about that stupid gif? It's not even offensive! The whole problem is that Stupid Ass tweeted it when he should be doing things a President of the United States should be doing.
    Exactly.
    "Socialism is not bad IMHO" - byu71
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

  10. #3940
    Pre-Historic Man
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Allendale County, SC
    Posts
    9,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    So CNN is wasting a bunch of resources tracking down an internet troll, extracting an apology, and threatening to out him publicly if he posts anything else offensive? Good thing they are proving Trump wrong and showing they are serious journalists and guardians of truth. As I said before, everyone is dumb. I hate this president and I hate the self-righteous press covering him.
    Legitimate news is an oxymoron. Maybe their credo is to disengage everyone so they can do whatever they wish.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

  11. #3941
    вот так штука CardiacCoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The SLC
    Posts
    9,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    So CNN is wasting a bunch of resources tracking down an internet troll, extracting an apology, and threatening to out him publicly if he posts anything else offensive? Good thing they are proving Trump wrong and showing they are serious journalists and guardians of truth. As I said before, everyone is dumb. I hate this president and I hate the self-righteous press covering him.
    Yup CNN is being as overly sensitive and stupid as Trump. Seriously can't believe they would threaten some random dude on Reddit over that video.

  12. #3942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    WTF? Who cares about that stupid gif? It's not even offensive! The whole problem is that Stupid Ass tweeted it when he should be doing things a President of the United States should be doing.
    I don't have a problem finding out the source of the tweet (they could say it came from a poster on Reddit), but I do have a problem with threatening the guy. That gif is harmless (it is one of the more benign things Trumps fans on 4chan and Reddit have posted) and it is foolish for any media to think it constitutes a threat. But Trump retweeting is childish behavior. It's embarrassing that our President does shit like this.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  13. #3943
    Trump-hating snowflake Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    43,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    I don't have a problem finding out the source of the tweet (they could say it came from a poster on Reddit), but I do have a problem with threatening the guy. That gif is harmless (it is one of the more benign things Trumps fans on 4chan and Reddit have posted) and it is foolish for any media to think it constitutes a threat. But Trump retweeting is childish behavior. It's embarrassing that our President does shit like this.
    Why does the source even matter? Like I said, you find a million of these things. They are ubiquitous.
    "Socialism is not bad IMHO" - byu71
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

  14. #3944
    Pre-Historic Man
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Allendale County, SC
    Posts
    9,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    I don't have a problem finding out the source of the tweet (they could say it came from a poster on Reddit), but I do have a problem with threatening the guy. That gif is harmless (it is one of the more benign things Trumps fans on 4chan and Reddit have posted) and it is foolish for any media to think it constitutes a threat. But Trump retweeting is childish behavior. It's embarrassing that our President does shit like this.
    Annoying, yes. But I place no emotional investment in public officials so I can't be embarrassed by him wasting his time. Ignore his tweeting and you will find peace my friend. If somebody could delete his twitter account, my guess is he wouldn't know how to reestablish it.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

  15. #3945

    Default

    funny enough, the guy that was the source of the gif has openly called for doxxing people on reddit. not that it justifies cnn being dumb, but anonymous internet folk are silly.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

  16. #3946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    Annoying, yes. But I place no emotional investment in public officials so I can't be embarrassed by him wasting his time. Ignore his tweeting and you will find peace my friend. If somebody could delete his twitter account, my guess is he wouldn't know how to reestablish it.
    lol. Says the guy who was willing to sell his remaining testicle if it would ensure that Hillary wasn't elected.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

  17. #3947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Why does the source even matter? Like I said, you find a million of these things. They are ubiquitous.
    For curiosity and context. For instance, if it came from the neo-Nazi website, The Daily Stormer, who are big backers of Trump, I'd want to know.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  18. #3948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    lol. Says the guy who was willing to sell his remaining testicle if it would ensure that Hillary wasn't elected.
    Topper had previously indicated he would prefer Putin to Hillary. He seems pretty energized whenever Harry Reid's name would come up as well.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  19. #3949

    Default

    News media is giving Trump plenty of ammo to win his third term today. When the traditional media use words like 'hilarious' and 'awkward' with the failed first attempt of Trump's handshake, they are digging their own grave.

  20. #3950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    News media is giving Trump plenty of ammo to win his third term today. When the traditional media use words like 'hilarious' and 'awkward' with the failed first attempt of Trump's handshake, they are digging their own grave.
    He is pretty good at gaslighting them.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  21. #3951
    Pre-Historic Man
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Allendale County, SC
    Posts
    9,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Topper had previously indicated he would prefer Putin to Hillary. He seems pretty energized whenever Harry Reid's name would come up as well.
    You remember incorrectly. I am personal familiar with Reid, and bear him no animosity, even though I disagree with his politics. Hillary is now out of sight and mind. But Trump has caused me to disengage from politics almost completely. We live in Salvador Dali's surreal world now.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

  22. #3952
    Adventurer Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West of House
    Posts
    1,898

    Default

    Props to President Trump... only someone this unhinged could finally get Dems and Repubs to repeal AUMF.

    Whether or not this amendment survives, it's telling that so many in both parties and both houses of Congress have finally come around to see the danger in allowing for a "blank check" to use military force, as also demonstrated by a Senate draft resolution written by Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) to repeal both the 2001 AUMF and 2002 AUMF against Iraq, which was discussed earlier this year.

    Though Democrats tend to paint themselves as marginally less interventionist than Republicans, it was a shameful abdication of congressional duty that President Obama's party never demanded he prove his case for war for his many interventions (including the disastrous Libya campaign) over eight years in office. To be sure, Republicans were barely more interested in taking a new vote over the use of military force, because if the mission succeeded, the credit would be Obama's. If it failed, the GOP could blame Obama.

    So why did Lee's fellow committee members — including Republicans and hawkish Democrats — come over to her once unthinkably naïve and/or unpatriotic side?

    Perhaps they fear that keeping the authority to wage unilateral war in the hands of President Trump isn't the best idea. Perhaps they accept that 16 years of endless war against an ever-redefined enemy without so much as a fact-based debate on the floor of Congress is enough. Perhaps they simply recalled that war-making is constitutionally their job and it's well past time they took ownership of such a critical role. But whatever the reason, good for them. It's about time.
    Baby steps.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

    Y'all hear that? We're using code names. --Evelle Snoats

  23. #3953
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★'s = 1
    Posts
    16,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Props to President Trump... only someone this unhinged could finally get Dems and Repubs to repeal AUMF.



    Baby steps.

    But if they take away the "war keys" away from Drumpf how is he going to declare war on the Ruskies? Those B*turds need to pay!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  24. #3954
    Senior Member Omaha 680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    7,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    But if they take away the "war keys" away from Drumpf how is he going to declare war on the Ruskies? Those B*turds need to pay!
    Butt turds?

  25. #3955
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★'s = 1
    Posts
    16,937

    Default

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  26. #3956
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★'s = 1
    Posts
    16,937

    Default

    The smoking gun... Drumpf Colluding with Putin





    Let the impeaching begin!

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  27. #3957
    Senior Member Crockett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Orygun
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    For curiosity and context. For instance, if it came from the neo-Nazi website, The Daily Stormer, who are big backers of Trump, I'd want to know.
    Don't forget Russia! It could have been Russia helping with Trump's re-election.

  28. #3958
    Senior Member Crockett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Orygun
    Posts
    609

    Default

    CNN committed one of the classic blunders:


  29. #3959
    Senior Member Omaha 680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    7,275

    Default

    This one is my favorite because it doesn't glorify Trump, who has asked like a moron throughout this episode as usual, but it perfectly captures CNN's reaction.


  30. #3960
    Senior Member Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Davis County
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    This one is my favorite because it doesn't glorify Trump, who has asked like a moron throughout this episode as usual, but it perfectly captures CNN's reaction.
    I have to disagree - just a little.

    The whole point of this was the Trump is beating up CNN and in their heads. CNN freaked precisely BECAUSE it was a meme of Trump beating up the CNN logo - so in many ways, Trump needs to stay in the meme to add to the irony of there are more of these because of their reaction to the first, which was intended to make the first go away.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •