Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    The federal government giving the exclusive contract to repair power lines to a Montana company with 2 employees with no prior disaster experience. The lack of power probably led to more deaths, post-hurricane, than anything else.
    The power lines in Puerto Rico are owned by the government? Good hell, no wonder people died. That sounds like something dumb that Provo City would do.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The federal government giving the exclusive contract to repair power lines to a Montana company with 2 employees with no prior disaster experience. The lack of power probably led to more deaths, post-hurricane, than anything else.
      With the owner of that company getting the contract for being a buddy of the current Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke. Other than that, the awarding of that contract made zero sense.
      Last edited by BlueK; 09-13-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        The power lines in Puerto Rico are owned by the government? Good hell, no wonder people died. That sounds like something dumb that Provo City would do.
        Bravo, Ted.

Let's see how that libertarian mindset goes over in the Carolinas in a few days.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Anyone can see what he’s arguing against; the number of deaths Maria caused immediately. Ok sure Trump, 3000 people didn’t immediately die in the hurricane. And that argument helps your case out, how?
          So he's willing to own up to the 6-18 people who died during the storm- probably due to flying debris and drowning- but unwilling to take any responsibility for the 3000 who died languishing in the aftermath without vital services and resources. Wasn't it a mere couple of weeks after the storm until he started blaming Puerto Ricans and making public statements of resentment for all the help they needed? Remember this was the same guy who walked away from a bleeding elderly man who had taken a fall at one of his resorts b/c he 'can't stand the sight of blood.' Fuck that old rotten shitbag. Indefensible.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Bravo, Ted.

Let's see how that libertarian mindset goes over in the Carolinas in a few days.
            I use to be a customer of Duke Energy when I lived in North Carolina... Good ($100b+) company. I think the citizens of North Carolina are in good hands when it comes to power. They also make great mayonnaise (highly recommended):

It seems that Duke Energy is taking the necessary precautions (unlike the Japanese). Hopefully folks are smart like Wuap and planned on being out of power for maybe a couple of weeks.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump finally starting to annoy his base?

"We know that Donald Trump, the first president without a pet since James K. Polk, appears to hate dogs. And the feeling is mutual, according to one of his ex-wives. He also uses pooches as pejoratives when insulting women.

Dogs, though known for their loyalty, can only take so much from one abusive human. Alas, the same cannot be said for the aging, white, rural and southern people who make up Trump’s base. He can lie to them, hurt them with tariffs, make a mockery of their values, suck up to freedom-hating dictators they once distrusted, and they’ll stick with him. Cult 45 is thought to be impermeable."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/14/o...tion%2Fopinion
              Last edited by BlueK; 09-14-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                Trump finally starting to annoy his base?

"We know that Donald Trump, the first president without a pet since James K. Polk, appears to hate dogs. And the feeling is mutual, according to one of his ex-wives. He also uses pooches as pejoratives when insulting women.

Dogs, though known for their loyalty, can only take so much from one abusive human. Alas, the same cannot be said for the aging, white, rural and southern people who make up Trump’s base. He can lie to them, hurt them with tariffs, make a mockery of their values, suck up to freedom-hating dictators they once distrusted, and they’ll stick with him. Cult 45 is thought to be impermeable."

I fully support Trump in this. Dogs are the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  Trump finally starting to annoy his base?

That made me laugh.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      All those in favor of banning dogs from Cougar Stadium, please manifest it by raising your left hand.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        All those in favor of banning dogs from Cougar Stadium, please manifest it by raising your left hand.
                        Is there an emoticon for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                          Is there an emoticon for that?
                          For banning dogs? I don't think so.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Disagree. Dogs are the second worst. Dog lovers are the actual bleeping worst.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Disagree. Dogs are the second worst. Dog lovers are the actual bleeping worst.
                              you make a good point.

Comment

• You guys must be closeted cat lovers. How can you hate the best species on the planet?
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X