Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Texas!
    Whataburger!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      It seems some un-named democratic staffer's word against the POTUS' word. Of course, I assume there was more than just two people in the room.

I am not sure what is up with democrats disclosing what is said (or supposedly said) behind closed doors these days... but it seems it has been happening a lot these days. I guess they all have "bad colds" that is slowing down their mental facilities.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ranscript.html
      I don't have a problem with the releasing of a transcript that proved that some of the GOP senators were lying. Business conducted by the Senate that isn't classified should be available to the public.
      Last edited by BlueK; 01-12-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        As a member of the altright, Ted has to believe Trump.
        How many times do I need to tell you, Frank? I don't have a dog in this fight but I do enjoy watching the dem and GOP dogs fight. But let's keep it a fair fight, Frank. One day you will realize that both the dem and GOP are both #sh*thole parties (not to be confused with anything to do with race) and need to be burned to the ground. And when they are that will be day of the libertarians.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          I don't have a problem with the releasing of a transcript that proved that some of the GOP senators were lying. Business conducted by the Senate that isn't classified should be available to the public.
          Even Cornyn from Texas didn’t have a problem with it.

Comment

How many times do I need to tell you, Frank? I don't have a dog in this fight but I do enjoy watching the dem and GOP dogs fight. But let's keep it a fair fight, Frank. One day you will realize that both the dem and GOP are both #sh*thole parties (not to be confused with anything to do with race) and need to be burned to the ground. And when they are that will be day of the libertarians.
            Cool story, bro. Think anyone will buy it?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Leaking what is said behind close doors will just lead to more of the same. The GOP should take a page from the Dems playbook and kick all the Dems out of the closed door meetings for immigration reform.... same sh*t, "different" party in charge.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Cool story, bro. Think anyone will buy it?
                No... Not when everyone and their dog can download the PDF for free.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ted, I know you’re a Libertarian and you’re one of the nicest guys on here, but your posts are almost always altright/Trump talking points. You didn’t have this routine during the Obama years. Why don’t you point out to Trump voters on here the many ways he is worse or as bad as Hillary or Obama?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    Ted, I know you’re a Libertarian and you’re one of the nicest guys on here, but your posts are almost always altright/Trump talking points. You didn’t have this routine during the Obama years. Why don’t you point out to Trump voters on here the many ways he is worse or as bad as Hillary or Obama?
                    I don't need to do that, Frank... You do a great job for me.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Leaking what is said behind close doors will just lead to more of the same. The GOP should take a page from the Dems playbook and kick all the Dems out of the closed door meetings for immigration reform.... same sh*t, "different" party in charge.
                      These were senate hearings, not some secret meeting about strategizing how to put a particular bill together. I have a problem with having a hearing behind closed doors and then having the Senators in that room come out in public lying about what was said to match the President's best efforts to take the heat off his own lying.

And since I'm an honest Libertarian, next year when the dems are in charge I will be happy to criticize their dishonest shenanigans when and if they appear. Hard to believe anything can be worse than what Trump will still be doing by then though. Maybe we'll be lucky and Trump will resign.
                      Last edited by BlueK; 01-12-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

These were senate hearings, not some secret meeting about strategizing how to put a particular bill together. I have a problem with having a hearing behind closed doors and then having the Senators in that room come out in public lying about what was said to match the President's best efforts to take the heat of his own lying.

And since I'm an honest Libertarian, next year when the dems are in charge I will be happy to criticize their dishonest shenanigans when and if they appear. Hard to believe anything can be worse than what Trump will still be doing by then though. Maybe we'll be lucky and Trump will resign.
                        She disclosed, not leaked it, as that indicates an anonymous action, the closed, but not classified testimony ( which the witnesses begged to be released) because GOP senators were going along with Trump’s wishes and trying to turn him into a victim. Trump is the biggest safe spacer snowflake in the history of this country. They recommended criminal charges against Christopher Steele. That’s the only person so far. That testimony doesn’t justify it all. Nixon would’ve loved this congress.

Comment

These were senate hearings, not some secret meeting about strategizing how to put a particular bill together. I have a problem with having a hearing behind closed doors and then having the Senators in that room come out in public lying about what was said to match the President's best efforts to take the heat of his own lying.

Feinstein should have taken it up with the chair if she got "pressured" by someone to release the transcript. If the chair refused then she could have given her story to the press. She shouldn't blame it on a "bad cold". That is yet another dumb*ss move.

Yes, I am all for unsealing and releasing records as well... let's unseal all those documents that the Obama administration put under wraps. Just what happened to that border agent with that Fast and Furious. There are too many secrets that the government clearly doesn't want the public to know. Until we actually have the most "transparent administration in history" then I guess we will have to depend on Wikileaks, DCLeaks, and such for our transparency in government.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• WTF?...

Gallup: Trump approval highest among Mormons

According to a recent Gallup poll, President Trump's job approval is highest among Mormons, and lowest among Muslims.

Trump's job approval is well above average for Mormons, marked at 61%. However, this approval is more frosty among Muslims, for whom his approval only clocks in at 18%.
                            According to the poll, Jews' approval was 26%, whereas Catholics' was 38%, which is similar to the national average.
                            The full job approval ratings are as follows:
                            • Mormons: 61%
                            • Protestant/Other Christian: 48%
                            • National adults: 39%
                            • Catholic: 38%
                            • Jewish: 26%
                            • None/Atheist/Agnostic: 23%
                            • Other non-Christian religion: 22%
                            • Muslim: 18%

[...]
                            http://kutv.com/news/local/gallup-tr...-among-mormons

I think y'all just secretly love Drumpf.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• US ambassador to shithole country Panama resigns because he can no longer stand working for the very stable genius in the White House. Who cares what Panama thinks, it’s not like they control a vital canal or anything.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8156116.html

Comment

WTF?...

http://kutv.com/news/local/gallup-tr...-among-mormons

I think y'all just secretly love Drumpf.
                                A Republican president would normally have 90%+ approval among Mormons, no? So 61% is shockingly low compared to the norm. Also, kind of annoying they didn't break out Christian Evangelicals as a separate category since they'd undoubtedly be higher than Mormons, never mind the fact that there is typically a significant difference between Evangelicals and mainline Protestants when it comes to politics. I work in research, so I tend to think about these methodological things.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 01-12-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X