Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civility is only necessary after you have won back power, apparently.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      After reading blueK’s post is was feeling bad that Clinton lost the election...until I saw uncle ted’s post. I’m so glad she lost. So, so glad.
      Couldn't they have both lost? That would have been the best of all worlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Civility is only necessary after you have won back power, apparently.
        That interview is a disaster. She is an idiot.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          That interview is a disaster. She is an idiot.
          What a dumb thing to say ahead of the mid terms. And not that we needed evidence that the end justifies the means in today's politics, but there it is.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

After reading blueK’s post is was feeling bad that Clinton lost the election...until I saw uncle ted’s post. I’m so glad she lost. So, so glad.
            Except. Trump.

OK, I'm with you. I'm glad she lost, but sad he won.

Comment

She’d be better than Trump, but I wish she’d go disappear and do rich people things somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                She’d be better than Trump, but I wish she’d go disappear and do rich people things somewhere.
                She is doing rich people things. She and Bill are coming to Houston for a “spend the evening with the Clintons” type event. It’s being held in a later auditorium in Sugarland. I considered going just for fun but then realized it wouldn’t be any fun.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

She is doing rich people things. She and Bill are coming to Houston for a “spend the evening with the Clintons” type event. It’s being held in a later auditorium in Sugarland. I considered going just for fun but then realized it wouldn’t be any fun.
                  Yeah, that sounds unbearable. Out of curiosity, how much are the tickets?
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Holder agrees with Hillary...

Eric Holder rejects Michelle Obama's call for civility: 'When they go low, we kick 'em'

Speaking on Sunday at a campaign event for local Georgia Democratic candidates, former Attorney General Eric Holder flatly rejected former first lady Michelle Obama's widely cited call for civility and instead seemingly urged Democrats to brawl with Republicans.

"It is time for us, as Democrats, to be as tough as they are, to be as dedicated as they are, to be as committed as they are," Holder told a crowd of campaign volunteers and candidates. "Michelle always says -- I love her; she and my wife are like, really tight, which always scares me and Barack -- but Michelle always says, 'When they go low, we go high.' No. When they go low, we kick 'em."
                    [...]
                    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eri...l-for-civility

:crazy:

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-11-2018, 04:21 AM.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                      Yeah, that sounds unbearable. Out of curiosity, how much are the tickets?
                      I don’t know. I’ll look but I imagine they won’t be much given that most democrats would be appalled to spend money to listen to a serial sex abuser and a serial sex abuser defender.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Michael Moore, the oracle of the 2016 election, says that the republicans are most likely going to keep the house and senate red... and that Drumpf is the smartest president ever:

Not to mention Moore is thinking that Drumpf will win again in 2020.

In other words, Moore thinks Dems are a bunch of losers.
                        After Kavanaugh, Trump is just running up the score now.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I don’t know. I’ll look but I imagine they won’t be much given that most democrats would be appalled to spend money to listen to a serial sex abuser and a serial sex abuser defender.
                          Even the ACLU now is getting mileage off of President Clinton as a sex abuser - thanks President Trump!
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• A red state Dem isn't happy with Hillary... Is this a start of another Dem civil war?

Dem senator Heitkamp slams Clinton call to abandon civility with GOP

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's incendiary suggestion this week that liberals "cannot be civil" with Republicans any longer is unproductive and simply "ridiculous," a top Democratic senator said Wednesday.

The stark repudiation of Clinton's comments by Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., a vulnerable red-state Democrat seeking re-election this year, comes as Republicans have lined up in recent days to criticize Democrats' fiery rhetoric amid the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on Tuesday. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Heitkamp, whose "no" vote on Kavanaugh seemingly caused her already-wavering popularity to plummet in North Dakota, minced no words in response Wednesday night.

"That's ridiculous," Heitkamp said on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360." "I mean, I can't imagine how you get anything done if you don't bring civility back into politics, and that goes for both sides."

"I hope that we can find common ground in this country that sexual assault is more prominent than people thought it was," Heitkamp continued.

Fox News' polling shows Republican challenger Kevin Cramer now leading Heitkamp by 12 points (53 percent to 41 percent). Last month, before Heitkamp voiced her reluctance to support Kavanaugh, he was up by only 4 points.
                            [...]
                            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ility-with-gop

Is Hillary on the GOP's payroll?
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm with her- the GOP can eat 15 dicks.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                This video shouldn't be ignored just because it was posted by Uncle Ted as one of his standard multimedia add-ons.

The Portland Antifa wanted to hold a vigil for Patrick Kimmons, a black man who was shot last month by police after they heard shots and saw muzzle flashes and then Kimmons approached cops holding a gun. The protesters held a short march, and then decided to illegally block the street and divert traffic. The police sat down the road and did not intervene, citing the protesters' first amendment rights. Some have said that the Portland mayor ordered the police to stand down.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X