Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fan-theories-genius.jpg
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      The book raises (or adds fuel to) a number of concerns about Drumpf, but I was reassured by one of his early morning tweets today:

A sixth grader could not have responded with greater eloquence, but then he's, like, really smart.
      That was an unbelievable three-tweet run. The guy is nuts.
      Last edited by myboynoah; 01-06-2018, 01:06 PM.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• A little matching game for your Saturday afternoon pleasure:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• the funny thing about the book is that while they can claim all they want that it isn't true, I think a reasonable person just listening to Trump speak and reading his tweets would have a hard time not admitting everything in there is beyond plausible. Then you have people with good reputations like Senator Corker already having made comments like the WH is "adult daycare." I don't know how you can't conclude this presidency is a complete mess, regardless of your party.
            Last edited by BlueK; 01-08-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
              I got in the waiting list for the book from the library this morning. They had 20 copies at that time, I was#663 on the waiting list. May not be reading it for a while.
              Library upped its number of copies to 220. Now I am only #509 on the waiting list. I'll be reading it in less than a month, not a year like it was looking before.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                the funny thing about the book is that while they can claim all they want that it isn't true, I think a reasonable person just listening to Trump speak and reading his tweets would have a hard time not admitting everything in there is beyond plausible. Then you have people with good reputations like Senator Corker already having made comments like the WH is "adult daycare." I don't know how you can't conclude this presidency is a complete mess, regardless of your party.
                Supreme Court! Killary! Deep State!

Comment

• Tillerson and Mattis are reportedly trying to hold Trump back from striking North Korea

The Trump administration is debating a "bloody nose" attack on North Korea, recent reports say, with the president's inner circle split and apparently teetering between endorsing a strike and holding out hope for diplomacy.

Both The Telegraph and The Wall Street Journal have portrayed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis as trying to caution President Donald Trump against a strike, and the national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, as advocating it.

The reports come after months of mixed messages and dozens of shifts in the US's stance on North Korea.

The bloody-nose strategy, which calls for a sharp, violent response to some North Korean provocation, puts a lot of weight on the US's properly calibrating an attack on North Korea and Pyongyang's reading the limited strike as anything other than the opening salvo of an all-out war.

For that reason, even the limited strike envisioned by North Korea hawks carries a tremendous risk of global — and possibly nuclear — catastrophe.

http://www.businessinsider.com/tille...-strike-2018-1

Comment

Library upped its number of copies to 220. Now I am only #509 on the waiting list. I'll be reading it in less than a month, not a year like it was looking before.
                    There’s a .pdf file of the entire book that was leaked earlier this week. You might want to look into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      There’s a .pdf file of the entire book that was leaked earlier this week. You might want to look into that.

Thanks. But I really don't care that much. I'll just read Football for Dummies in the meantime.

Comment

Thanks. But I really don't care that much. I'll just read Football for Dummies in the meantime.
                        Hey, can you loan me that when you are done? TIA.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Hey, can you loan me that when you are done? TIA.
                          I didn't want to say anything...

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Yes, Wikileaks did that. Didn't know Assange was straight up in the piracy business. Odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              Yes, Wikileaks did that. Didn't know Assange was straight up in the piracy business. Odd.
                              It’s not piracy, it’s a LEAK! The public’s right to know and all that.

Does make it look like he isn’t exactly in trump’s pocket, however.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Good Boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X