CFB Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    you can take the boy out of he shitty backward gimmick town...
    yeah, lol
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

:texas::hookem:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Nice, Moliere. Beat those pretenders!!
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

lol @ Big XII.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
            lol @ Big XII.
            :willie:

Comment

lol @ Big XII.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

:texas::hookem:
                Wow, you picked a great day to attend. Exciting game.

That last fumble was a fumble. Dumb refs.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

why wasnt it considered a backward pass?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
                  "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

It was fun. We were 9th row on the 10 yard line. The official reviews were so bizarre and Russell's leap was right in front of us.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

LOL @ Boyzee State

Comment

Huskers/Badgers goes to OT.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                          Huskers/Badgers goes to OT.
                          Refs blew that PI on third down. I thought we would win when it went to OT. Maybe Nebraska really is a top ten team.

Comment

lol @ Big XII.
                            Texas takes down Baylor and the Big 12's playoff hopes

The Big 12’s hopes of reaching the College Football Playoff have been on life support for weeks, barely surviving week to week thanks to undefeated starts by Baylor and West Virginia.

On Saturday, the conference’s playoff chances might have perished for good. West Virginia’s 37-20 loss at Oklahoma State? Not totally unexpected. Baylor’s last-minute, 35-34 loss to Texas on Saturday night? Truly hard to believe.
                            [...]
                            http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/...-playoff-hopes

The Big 12 is a mess.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

how about them apples rc, you butthole
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Delvin Cook is good at football.

Comment

Working...
                                X