Clear All

Dave Atell is another one that I love.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Of course, this is all subjective...

But this one is just ridiculous.
      The Tick is passionate about his comedy opinions.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        I was thinking of that bit when I was in the ER recently and was asked about my pain level. My wife was there, so I couldn't go with 10, the childbirth thing and all. And my femur was intact so "8" it was. That was good enough to score me morphine for the rest of the afternoon.
        I somehow had never heard that bit from him. I went and watched the entire Emergency Room sketch. The femur ward coming down to give him grief about his 10 was pretty funny.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Stand Up Comedy

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Dave Atell is another one that I love.
          Dave Atell Insomniac was a great show.
          *Banned*

Comment

Steven wright.
            Steven wright
            Steven wright.

And Mitch.
            I intend to live forever.
            So far, so good.
            --Steven Wright

Comment

Today as we were watching my son's cross country meet, the phrase 'go my favorite sports team!' was shared. Then when traveling back home, we saw a stalled car on the side of the road. Someone blurted, 'break down right here right now!'

Take that, Tick.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Louis CK and George Carlin are my all-time favorites.

Dane Cook is annoying as hell. Not a fan.

I don't mind Jim Gaffigan in small quantities but how many different ways can you joke about how fat you are and how much you eat? It gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  Louis CK and George Carlin are my all-time favorites.

Dane Cook is annoying as hell. Not a fan.

I don't mind Jim Gaffigan in small quantities but how many different ways can you joke about how fat you are and how much you eat? It gets old.
                  I dunno, how many different ways can Louis CK joke about eating ice cream and masturbating?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    I dunno, how many different ways can Louis CK joke about eating ice cream and masturbating?
                    he really didn't have too much of that stuff in his set last time i saw him
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      he really didn't have too much of that stuff in his set last time i saw him
                      Too short of a refractory period between shows then?
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

Pete Holmes has some funny bits.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

There's no one on earth funnier than Bill Burr.
                          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                            Have you watched F is for Family?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                              There are a lot of Asians in this restaurant.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm surprised no ones mentioned the greatest female stand up of all time...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X