Stand Up Comedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Dave Chapelle's new Netflix stuff is pretty good.
    I'm going to try watching it this weekend while I'm in Vegas for my daughter's soccer tournament.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
      I'm going to try watching it this weekend while I'm in Vegas for my daughter's soccer tournament.
      LV Premier Invitational? That thing is causing all sorts of havoc with soccer field scheduling this weekend.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I can't believe how many people fall for old_gregg's trolling. After all these years.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          LV Premier Invitational? That thing is causing all sorts of havoc with soccer field scheduling this weekend.
          That sounds right. 4 games over the next 3 days. It looks like all of our games are at Betty Wilson Park
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

That sounds right. 4 games over the next 3 days. It looks like all of our games are at Betty Wilson Park
            That's the nice, big complex in town. When they have tournaments there, they displace the rest of the teams in the valley and it ripples down through all the leagues. My son's team has to play on a random patch of grass next to the freeway this week.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

My side of town! If I weren't going to be at Brian Head this weekend, I'd say we could meet up at the Yogurtland and i'd buy you a cup of froyo (limit 2 toppings). BTW, it's Bettye with an E.
              Last edited by Donuthole; 03-23-2017, 04:37 PM.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                My side of town! If I weren't going to be at Brian Head this weekend, I'd say we could meet up at the Yogurtland and i'd buy you a cup of froyo (limit 2 toppings). BTW, it's Bettye with an E.
                Shoot.

Hopefully this storm hits Brian Head hard.

Comment

Dave Chapelle's new Netflix stuff is pretty good.
                  I liked both of the shows. I thought the Austin show was much better. It isn't as good as his stuff from 10 years ago, but still really funny. It would be hard to ever top Killin' Them Softly. That is one of the best standup shows that I have ever watched.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    I liked both of the shows. I thought the Austin show was much better. It isn't as good as his stuff from 10 years ago, but still really funny. It would be hard to ever top Killin' Them Softly. That is one of the best standup shows that I have ever watched.
                    Dave Chapelle is awesome. I liked both shows about the same. Then because Chapelle references Kevin Hart I made the mistake of watching that Kevin Hart show from Lincoln Financial in Philly a few days after I watched the Chapelle shows and wow I can't believe anybody except kids and people with well below average IQs would like Kevin Hart and his crap about being scared walking down his dark driveway. Not funny at all!

Comment

Dave Chapelle is awesome. I liked both shows about the same. Then because Chapelle references Kevin Hart I made the mistake of watching that Kevin Hart show from Lincoln Financial in Philly a few days after I watched the Chapelle shows and wow I can't believe anybody except kids and people with well below average IQs would like Kevin Hart and his crap about being scared walking down his dark driveway. Not funny at all!
                      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      Ride Along 2- if you like Kevin Hart (which I do) this movie is very funny.
                      http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1241829
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Haha. The difference between us is that I give zero shits what people think. I think he is funny, that's enough for me. I don't think he's funny because one of my douche bag hipster friends also thinks he's funny. Or because my wife told me he is funny so of course I have to agree with her.

Btw still waiting for that lunch date, drove by your billboard again the other day. You look sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        *Banned*

Comment

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Jerrod Carmichael's HBO special. Not very funny.

Comment

Jerrod Carmichael's HBO special. Not very funny.

Racist.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Jerrod Carmichael's HBO special. Not very funny.
                                Some of it made me laugh pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X