Stand Up Comedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    Really? Or are you just being contrary? I watched about half of it. It was awful. I dont think I even smiled. And its not becasue I am bothered by lewd humor. I grew up on Lenny bruce and George Carlin. But no matter what it has to be funny. She was just awful. Not funny. Poor timing. pointless rambling. Wasted time. SObchak might like it, however, becasue it was a lot more like a play than a movie, so there is that.
    Dang! Don't hurt him!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Yeah.. she had some ok material, but the whole thing was off. Her delivery or something- not sure. I know she can do better.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• OH- by the way- check out Crashing on HBO. It's not a stand up special but it's a series all about stand up featuring real life awesome comedians. It's frikkin delightful.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg
          it's her weight. hard to be funny when the audience is concerned about your cardiovascular health. maybe someone should give her some thyroid meds or something because she does not look healthy.
          Well......Louie ANderson is pretty amusing.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

He's still alive? Or is he amusing even in death?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

5 shows a week in Vegas!
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                OH- by the way- check out Crashing on HBO. It's not a stand up special but it's a series all about stand up featuring real life awesome comedians. It's frikkin delightful.
                I second the recommendation of Crashing.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  5 shows a week in Vegas!
                  plus he plays Baskets the clown's mother on TV.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I think he's saying that fat women aren't funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Perhaps. BUt it isnt what he said.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        Perhaps. BUt it isnt what he said.
                        fat men are funny, but only in like a "oh no he could probably die at any time" sad clown kind of way
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

it's her weight. hard to be funny when the audience is concerned about your cardiovascular health. maybe someone should give her some thyroid meds or something because she does not look healthy.
                          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          fat men are funny, but only in like a "oh no he could probably die at any time" sad clown kind of way
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

well you have to worry about a woman, because they can't control their impulses and a fat woman will almost certainly stay fat.
                            to quote someone I never thought I would quote: u r dumb
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Dave Chapelle's new Netflix stuff is pretty good.

Comment

to quote someone I never thought I would quote: u r dumb
                                heh
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X