CFB Week 6 - Raining on the Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Week 6 - Raining on the Parade

Hurricane Matthew got LSU - Florida cancelled and now there are lightening delays at Notre Dame - NC State.

Cincinnati is losing at UConn after three quarters. Mississippi State getting throttled by Auburn.

Among non-BYU opponents, Oklahoma - Texas is a 1-point game at halftime. TCU - Kansas is also a 1-point game in the third quarter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Watching ND v. NC State. There is a ton of rain and the field is very sloppy, ball is very slippery. Lots of fumbles and bad snaps. Both offenses haven't done much (score is currently 3-3 half way through the 3rd).

A few minutes ago, ND hit a field goal to tie it up, then got the ball back pretty quickly on a fumble recovery. After not doing much, it is 4th down and 12 yards at roughly the same spot where they just hit a field goal. Seems like the obvious decision is going for a FG again, right? Nope, Chip decides to go for it on 4th on a passing play that results in an incompletion and turnover on downs.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Navy up by 14 in the 3rd quarter over #6 Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
        Navy up by 14 in the 3rd quarter over #6 Houston.
        They may pull this off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Go Navy!!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Haha Houston sucks.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Oregon looks bad early; Dawgs look classless, with the QB taunting before he crossed the goal line.

Comment

CFB Week 6 - Raining on the Parade

Tennessee aTm game just got crazy

aTm back was taking a long run to the house to put them up by 14 and he slows down just enough that the Tenn defender punches the ball out right before the goal line and it results in a touchback. Tenn goes down and scores to tie it up.

Last edited by Moliere; 10-08-2016, 04:55 PM.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Oregon looks bad early; Dawgs look classless, with the QB taunting before he crossed the goal line.
                  They're also not helping their opponents up off the ground like BYU players were (as pointed out by the ABC color commentator)
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    Classless but pretty good.
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                      Classless but pretty good.
                      21 in Q1 so far. Not too shabby. I imagine that 12 in a row produces some angst that is now showing itself. Hopefully we won't find out if BYU suffers the same emotion 7 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                        21 in Q1 so far. Not too shabby. I imagine that 12 in a row produces some angst that is now showing itself. Hopefully we won't find out if BYU suffers the same emotion 7 years from now.
                        Looks like it will be an 84-0 rout after all is said and done.

That's a shame.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

at least oregon's unis are cool
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Oregon is terrible. Love it.

Comment

Rutgers has 16 yards of offense through 3 quarters, so that's really good.

Comment

Working...
                              X