No announcement yet.

We'll Lansing and We'll Shout: BYU vs. Michigan State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we were going for bad thread titles. DH had a good one for UCLA, and that was the worst game. There's no way AV, SJS and Commando weren't doing that on purpose. (SIEQ's title is the exception.)

If we're actually going for good game thread titles, then I like Omaha's suggestion.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      I thought we were going for bad thread titles... There's no way AV, SJS and Commando weren't doing that on purpose.
      I can understand that you're hurt and angry about the thread title, but please, don't lash out at the rest of us. We only wanted to help.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
        I thought we were going for bad thread titles. DH had a good one for UCLA, and that was the worst game. There's no way AV, SJS and Commando weren't doing that on purpose. (SIEQ's title is the exception.)

If we're actually going for good game thread titles, then I like Omaha's suggestion.
        Yet nobody commented or there was very limited commentary on how terrible the others were. That seems to be the focus of this thread so far, even though we are playing Michigan State in Lansing this week in what, unbelievably, looks to now be a winnable game.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          I don't get this thread title.
          It's a play on a line from an LDS Hymn of the Restoration "Spirit of God." Written for the dedication of the Kirtland, Ohio temple, the hymn a line that goes "We'll sing and we'll shout..." That's what the author of the thread title was going for.

Comment

Thread Titles? We're talking about thread titles? It's hard to believe we don't get more new posters.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Yet nobody commented or there was very limited commentary on how terrible the others were. That seems to be the focus of this thread so far, even though we are playing Michigan State in Lansing this week in what, unbelievably, looks to now be a winnable game.
              We are going to F them up so hard. Sparty goin' back on the shield after this game. We gonna molon labe all day. They can shove their phallus in their phalanx after we're done with them.

Comment

I thought commando's thread title from last week ("holy cow") was pretty clever.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

JP, hang tough. These people are jerks.
                  Last edited by myboynoah; 10-04-2016, 10:26 AM.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    I thought commando's thread title from last week ("holy cow") was pretty clever.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      Thread Titles? We're talking about thread titles? It's hard to believe we don't get more new posters.
                      Lighten up, Francis. It is one of the ways we enjoying ribbing each other.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

But if I rib the group about the nature of the ribbing I have to lighten up? Makes sense.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

So what's the deal? What happened to Michigan State between last year's (?) playoff team and now when they're losing in overtime to Indiana?

Comment

Yeah that's fun and all but in the meantime its undermining all of his efforts at marketing this site to potential new users!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Yeah that's fun and all but in the meantime its undermining all of his efforts at marketing this site to potential new users!
                              Precisely so.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                No! He was just contributing to the laughs in his unique carefree style.

Comment

Working...
                                X