Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: X-Country

Pre-Historic Man

BYU is back in Wisconsin this weekend competing in the men's and women's Cross championships.

BYU will be chasing two time national champs, NAU, which took the Mountain regional this past Friday. The women are ranked ninth so they won't be chasing the title but looking for a top ten finish.

Both teams did well at pre-nationals.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Pre-Historic Man

Men finished second to NAU but only 23 points behind and return their top runner, Connor Mantz.

Women moved up and finished 7th, with all top five returning.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Pre-Historic Man

Regionals are in SLC this weekend. I don't know if BYU is confident enough to hold anyone out. BYU competes against NAU so in the men's group I imagine all are running. BYU's women are actually a sneaky chance of upending Arkansas as both Whitney and Erika are running very well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    Something special coming back to Provo would be pretty cool.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Pre-Historic Man

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    Something special coming back to Provo would be pretty cool.
    I can't predict anything as I haven't seen enough of Arkansas, but BYU could steal it on the women's side. BYU is in a rebuilding year on the men's side so they are likely to finish anywhere between 3 and 5th at nationals. Their fourth and fifth placed runners are dragging them down.