Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Still injured.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    Still injured.
    Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

https://twitter.com/BYUTFXC/status/1...692317696?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Corporate lackey for Jesus Jeff Lebowski's Avatar

Wow. That was beautiful.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

but she was going downhill so not that impressive.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    but she was going downhill so not that impressive.

by the time the other girl got to some of those spots, the land shifted and she had to run up hill.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    by the time the other girl got to some of those spots, the land shifted and she had to run up hill.
    lol

Whittni is amazing. To put that much distance into 2nd place in that big of a race, wow.

Cool thing is she wasn't really recruited out of high school. Came from a super small rural town. She never ran a 1600 under 5:00 minutes. Was injured a bunch as an underclassman, but now is one of the best ever. Gives me hope for those in a similar situations.

lol

Whittni is amazing. To put that much distance into 2nd place in that big of a race, wow.

Cool thing is she wasn't really recruited out of high school. Came from a super small rural town. She never ran a 1600 under 5:00 minutes. Was injured a bunch as an underclassman, but now is one of the best ever. Gives me hope for those in a similar situations.
    That's what I was thinking. It's like she used the 2nd place runner to pace her for the first 18 minutes and then shifted gears.
    ďEvery player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they donít itís because they never got the chance.Ē Aroldis Chapman

lol

ha. seriously.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Corporate lackey for Jesus Jeff Lebowski's Avatar

lol

The pride of Panguitch!

She also had an outstanding YSA bishop as a freshman.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster