X-Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post

i'm mostly looking at it from a sprinting standpoint. i just can't imagine my son - granted he's not the most passionate, and therefore hard working track athlete - coming back from two years and ever getting back to where he was coming out of HS, let alone improving on those times. but now that i type it out, that is a pretty narrow view. could be entirely different for a distance runner or even a passionate, hard working sprinter.
    My daughter's view is that if people can come back from having babies and win Olympic medals, then someone that really wants it can come back from a mission. Just like that quote in the Bible, "I never said it would be easy..."

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

My daughter's view is that if people can come back from having babies and win Olympic medals, then someone that really wants it can come back from a mission. Just like that quote in the Bible, "I never said it would be easy..."
      if anybody can do it, she can. i wouldn't put anything past that kid.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• I really enjoyed the races this weekend! BYU is bigtime. NAU is continuing to reload in the Men's program. Colin Sahlman recently signed there and next year they will likely sign Colin's brother and Nico Young's twin brothers. Newbury Park continues to dominate on the national stage. As a a Westlake Warrior household we have had enough of the Youngs and the Sahlmans.

With a last name like Young Nico and his brothers should be at BYU
        Last edited by Flystripper; 11-22-2021, 01:57 PM.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          I really enjoyed the races this weekend! BYU is bigtime. NAU is continuing to reload in the Men's program. Colin Sahlman recently signed there and next year they will likely sign Colin's brother and Nico Young's twin brothers. Newbury Park continues to dominate on the national stage. As a a Westlake Warrior household we have had enough of the Youngs and the Sahlmans.

With a last name like Young Nico and his brothers should be at BYU
          Hate NP. Also hate the Buchanan girls team. unfortunately my daughter runs against them in track. Yeesh they are good.

Comment

• BYU men score 18 to win the WCC cross country championship. A perfect score is 15 - lowest score wins. 18 is pretty dang amazing.

Comment

• They looked really good.

Comment

Working...
              X