Women's soccer 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's soccer 2016

This team this season deserves its own thread.

Ranked #6 right now with road wins so far at Washington State, defending NCAA champs Penn State, Ohio State and Utah. They also scored 5 goals while beating up Tennessee at home.

there is one curious recent change on the NCAA website. The final four was scheduled to be played in Cary, North Carolina. The NCAA will be moving that now. They haven't announced a new location yet, but the curious part is that the dates for event have suddenly changed from Friday-Sunday to Friday-Saturday. Hmm...

Now ranked #4 on the coaches poll, #2 in the rpi, #2 by hero sports and #5 by top drawer soccer.

Comment

Ashley Hatch called up to USWNT camp. Sucks to lose her for a couple matches but awesome for her.

http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/byu-wo...al-team-roster

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        Ashley Hatch called up to USWNT camp. Sucks to lose her for a couple matches but awesome for her.

http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/byu-wo...al-team-roster
        Great for her, but sucks for BYU. The game against San Diego is a trap game where we will need her.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

When is BYU's next game?
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            When is BYU's next game?
            Thursday, at 4:00, EST I believe.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

ESPN3 will have the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                ESPN3 will have the game.
                that doesn't always seem to work. Here's hoping. Post updates in case it isn't working.

Comment

BYU leads 2-0 in the 71st minute. I don't know who scored. I'm not watching the game. I just thought people should know.

Comment

OU just scored. 2-1 with less than 8 remaining.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                      BYU leads 2-0 in the 71st minute. I don't know who scored. I'm not watching the game. I just thought people should know.
                      I care. Can't get streaming to work. Thanks.

Comment

Game over. 2-1 Lady Cougs (redundant?).
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                          I care. Can't get streaming to work. Thanks.
                          Final: BYU wins 2-1.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X