Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Relay, things are Bruin. Relay, somethin's doin'" -- FUCLA at BYU.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't know if it is time to bench Taysom. I am conservative when it comes to benching QBs, and I agree with those that are saying the problems are far beyond Taysom. Having said that:

1. In all of the other problem areas, we don't have a potential all-american sitting on the bench.
    2. It is pretty evident that Taysom just doesn't have the wheels he once had, and if he doesn't, what is his advantage over Tanner?

Like I said, I am conservative, so I don't know if I do it, but it is a perfectly justifiable decision to do it.

Also, while I think Taysom will start the second half, I don't put a ton of stock in what Kalani may have told Jarom Jordan.

Comment

• Butch makes me think of shay muirbrook. Vicious player.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Hill can't complete a long pass so they are stacking the line. He wasn't close on deep passes.

Comment

• D still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Surprisingly (at least to me), we won the time of possession battle in the first half. Credit to the D.

Comment

• Nice stop D.

Comment

• Jake Shoaf in at RT.

Comment

• I love our 3 and out offense. Sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                    I love our 3 and out offense. Sexy.
                    There was this one time, when Anae was OC, when we hung 59 on UCLA. Those were good times.

Comment

• I hope we lose by 30. This is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
                        There was this one time, when Anae was OC, when we hung 59 on UCLA. Those were good times.
                        There was this one time when you weren't an asshat. Oh wait...no there wasn't.

Comment

yes clearly a good comparison
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

So is he your dad or uncle? Hope he kept his boxes when he moved.

Comment

• I'll give it one more offensive possession.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                                I hope we lose by 30. This is a joke.
                                I hope we start playing well and win. I think it would be more fun than your preference. That's just me, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X