Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Relay, things are Bruin. Relay, somethin's doin'" -- FUCLA at BYU.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Holmgren on KJR Seattle this morning: "I'm a big believer in putting in the young guy and letting him learn by doing taking his knocks."
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
      Is that the dude that caught Taysom from behind one play and was hurt - looked like a groin injury or something - and was limping around and then on the very next play he sacks Taysom?
      I believe so.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        Mike Holmgren on KJR Seattle this morning: "I'm a big believer in putting in the young guy and letting him learn by doing taking his knocks."
        I don't think benching Wilson would have helped against the Rams.

Comment

Mike Holmgren on KJR Seattle this morning: "I'm a big believer in putting in the young guy and letting him learn by doing taking his knocks."
          interesting that Holmgren thinks Boykin deserves a shot.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            interesting that Holmgren thinks Boykin deserves a shot.
            He was talking about the Rams at that moment. But he also said that if Russell Wilson really has a high ankle sprain he's the first player ever to play with one. It's an injury that should keep a player out of the game until healed. He said either the reports are wrong or Russell Wilson is super human.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              Is that the dude that caught Taysom from behind one play and was hurt - looked like a groin injury or something - and was limping around and then on the very next play he sacks Taysom?
              I think that was the DE, McKinley.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Just like when he didn't give RB Ahman Green much of a chance in Seattle, then traded him to his former team Green Bay, where Green immediately played in the pro-bowl and began breaking franchise rushing records.
                “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                  I don't think so. I made a transcription at the time:
                  Oh you're asking about 20 pounds in particular? I don't think Taysom said that. Might have been a coach answering one of the many questions about taysom during fall camp- who knows if 20 lbs is hyperbole.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• So where did the 20 pound speculation come from? And why did they put 20 pounds on him if it's true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      So where did the 20 pound speculation come from? And why did they put 20 pounds on him if it's true?
                      they? are you referring to his teeth? his taste buds? his hands? his eyes? his arms? imagine it's because they like to eat or working out or both.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        they? are you referring to his teeth? his taste buds? his hands? his eyes? his arms? imagine it's because they like to eat or working out or both.
                        "They" = whoever had the idea and executed a plan to bulk him up 20 pounds. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          "They" = whoever had the idea and executed a plan to bulk him up 20 pounds. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                          Yeah, and I'm thinking that the "they" in this case is Taysom.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• I'm not an expert, but I wouldn't be surprised if multiple knee injuries and a Lisfranc injury (and the time off from working out while you recover) added at least 10 lbs. I blame the other 10 lbs on our delicious Creamery.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                              I'm not an expert, but I wouldn't be surprised if multiple knee injuries and a Lisfranc injury (and the time off from working out while you recover) added at least 10 lbs. I blame the other 10 lbs on our delicious Creamery.
                              He only eats clean, bro.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                He only eats clean, bro.

Haha that's actually pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X