VidAngel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Well, this happened over a month ago and was brought up in this very thread on this very page. And stuff.
    Funny. I remembered seeing something here about a new setup but for some reason this seemed like another revamp.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        62M ain’t no thing!
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• "Hey, let's go buy some DVDs and blu-rays, rip them and put the content on our servers and sell access to each 'copy' for $1"

"Are we doing this through the dark web or something? Sounds a little sketchy."

"No, we're totally kosher with copyright law, so we'll market it to Mormons. What could go wrong?"
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              "Hey, let's go buy some DVDs and blu-rays, rip them and put the content on our servers and sell access to each 'copy' for $1"

"Are we doing this through the dark web or something? Sounds a little sketchy."

"No, we're totally kosher with copyright law, so we'll market it to Mormons. What could go wrong?"
              Haha. Yeah, that whole business model was an incredibly stupid idea from day one.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I actually like their new business model to censor streaming media. We pay the monthly fee and use it mostly when watching stuff with our kids so we can take out swears. It also makes watching more riske stuff easier since MJ préfère to not watch R rated content.

But yes, they were incredibly dumb and them claiming ignorance is funny.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  I actually like their new business model to censor streaming media. We pay the monthly fee and use it mostly when watching stuff with our kids so we can take out swears. It also makes watching more riske stuff easier since MJ préfère to not watch R rated content.

But yes, they were incredibly dumb and them claiming ignorance is funny.
                  Moliere is a VidAngel subscriber
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• who's going to pull the legal malpractice claim brought by the vidangel ch. 11 trustee
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      who's going to pull the legal malpractice claim brought by the vidangel ch. 11 trustee
                      A big SUwish for UVA Coug and a big whiff for the monkey:

Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                      VidAngel better hope their lawyers have a big malpractice policy. Can't believe anyone would advise them that their business model would fly. The filtering isn't the problem ... it is the streaming without a license. Pretty much a cut and dry case after the Aero decision from a few years ago. The Studio C video is very misleading. Feel bad for the people they duped into investing in them.
                      Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      Thats a rather incendiary thing to say without foundation.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                      X