Women's Volleyball 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Volleyball 2016

Nice start. Lady Cougs are 6-0 and just beat Ohio State in five sets (on the road). BYU was ranked 10th and Ohio State was ranked 11th coming into the match. No TV, but freshman McKenna Miller had 31 kills (0.342 hitting percentage).
    Last edited by pelagius; 09-03-2016, 06:22 PM.

A small measure of revenge.

That freshman girl is amazing. What a great surprise.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      A small measure of revenge.

That freshman girl is amazing. What a great surprise.
      Yeah, I went to the UVU match but other members of the family went to the other two home matches. Still, even in the first match she looked good.

Comment

Freshman Libero:

Some really nice contributions by the freshman.

Comment

And the WCC is turning into a pretty good volleyball conference:

Comment

Somebody needs to check in on Wally tonight. I am worried about his mental state.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Stupid wally. Should have been there tonight.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Stupid wally. Should have been there tonight.
                Agree re: Wally is stupid.

Comment

Someone must be holding Wally prisoner in some dungeon somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    Someone must be holding Wally prisoner in some dungeon somewhere.
                    I had Board Meeting last night. When it finished, and i checked the outcome, I was devastated.

Also, when YOhio calls me names on here, especially when I am obviously down about the loss, i try to imagine him typing out insults in-between eating his boogers, and it makes me feel better. I feel pretty confident that I am not too far from the mark on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
                      I had Board Meeting last night. When it finished, and i checked the outcome, I was devastated.

Also, when YOhio calls me names on here, especially when I am obviously down about the loss, i try to imagine him typing out insults in-between eating his boogers, and it makes me feel better. I feel pretty confident that I am not too far from the mark on this one.
                      There are two threads about the UTAH spikers besting the BYU blockers? This board has really gone to pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                        There are two threads about the UTAH spikers besting the BYU blockers? This board has really gone to pot.
                        GTFO!

Comment

GTFO!
                          Yeah, you are right. My bad. Carry on.

Comment

I had Board Meeting last night.
                            Is this the engineering equivalent of a deposition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Is this the engineering equivalent of a deposition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              3528754669_fd0bab67a2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X