Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TabCATS Musings

Quote Originally Posted by Green Monstah View Post
    I have a friend in the SF Gay Men’s Choir. I met him on my mission while I served in his family's Ward. His mission (to San Francisco) ended while I was there. He was pretty obviously gay, and he was a great help to us. I had a few classes with him at BYU, and he had changed. Still really gay, but depressed and withdrawn.

I was happy to connect with him on Facebook. He’s out of the closet, gave up an I-banking job to be a high-end florist. He still goes to church every week so that he can offer support to other gay Mormons.

This meant a lot to him.
    I think I know that dude. He didn't happen to go to law school, did he?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Yeah, he did. Does his last name rhyme with rake?
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

I was blown away by the rendition of Come Come Ye Saints during the Saturday session. Capelius, what is the version? Who arranged it?

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Lied View Post
    I was blown away by the rendition of Come Come Ye Saints during the Saturday session. Copelius, what is the version? Who arranged it?
    It is a Mack Wilberg arrangement. It is a lot of fun, especially with the orchestra, but we could never fit them with the GA seats installed. Mack arranged all but 3 of the conference pieces. Ryan had two with If I Listen with My Heart and In Hymns of Praise. I cannot remember who arranged I Will Follow God's Plan, but is was someone we regularly use.
    ďEvery player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they donít itís because they never got the chance.Ē Aroldis Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by Copelius View Post
    It is a Mack Wilberg arrangement. It is a lot of fun, especially with the orchestra, but we could never fit them with the GA seats installed. Mack arranged all but 3 of the conference pieces. Ryan had two with If I Listen with My Heart and In Hymns of Praise. I cannot remember who arranged I Will Follow God's Plan, but is was someone we regularly use.
    AA's going to be pissed.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Name change for this thread please.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I liked Surfah's declaration that the new name, by which the MoTab shall be known, is TabCATS.

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    AA's going to be pissed.
    I thought about a shout out but I think we already beat that dead horse elsewhere.
    ďEvery player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they donít itís because they never got the chance.Ē Aroldis Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Done
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

The purge appears to be complete. Thanks!